ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elvaston Castle Meet - 4th March 2pm.

340i
I am away this weekend boys and girls... But I'll send my representative Harphamominom, he's so dweamy x x

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
My car looks like it'll be back together thank god :D looking forward to this!

I am away this weekend boys and girls... But I'll send my representative Harphamominom, he's so dweamy x x
:eek: I iz reprezentin' ma breadbin, Gray Motorsport innit boizz.

Just a heads up though, i'm not cleaning my car for this. I may get my monstrosity of an exhaust sorted before, but sack cleaning it. Can stay dirty this week.

Right everyone, please meet at the pub as the castle has a parking charge, if it is a bit brighter we can then move to the castle, just seems pointless all of us paying to park if we're not staying.

Harrington Arms, DE723EY. Carry on down the road from the Castle (towards the A50) and its on the right, about half a mile down the road.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
I'm still coming, even tho my cars looking mint in the garage and i dont want to get it wet! haha