ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eibach springs

R26
hi guys, bit of a newbie and have zero knowledge on cars tbh.
currently got a 182 with cup suspension, will changing the springs to the eibach sportlines make it handle better than the current cup springs?
might seem like an obvious question to most of you but i don't know anything lol. cheers :)

Yes. Eibach do 2 sets of springs for the 182. Prokit springs, which are a more progressive spring (harder you push the stiffer they get in lamens terms) and Sportlines, which are still very good, but not as good for handling as the Pros.

Prokit will only lower the care slightly, Sportlines slightly more.

The prices are different too, with Prokit springs being slightly dearer.

The search function will provide pages of info. regarding these.

Have a look in our shop www.auto-nation.co.uk

We give Cliosport members 5% off we prices too.

Thanks,

Pete

R26
thanks mate, like the sound of prokit as i only want to lower a little bit. and they will handle better than the standard clio cup springs yeah lol?

Ph1
Lot of folk rate Eibachs for the handling but the drops are pretty much in the eye of the beholder ;)

Have a search for pictures

182 FF
Pete,
have you sorted the delivery page issues on your website? I've tried ordering some parts but when it comes to checking out the delivery goes tits up. Unfortunatley i've tried spending quite a wedge on brake parts which i've needed pretty sharpish so you've lost out on the sales.
I emailed asking what was the problem but got no reply, is all good because i'm looking to place another couple of orders.
Sorry for hustling in on the thread.

Cheers

Nath

RB FF 182
Pro Kit is superb, car is so much more stable on B&C roads and at speed than before, about 5-8mm lower and just as rigid as the cup springs.