ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - October 5th 12.30

Clio 182 Cup
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. bassyboi
4. Lanky
5. Clio-Coby
6. db
7. Olly mango
8. Viper
9. Laura
10. Pete
11. Pete's Mate
12. bassyboi??
14. Damo C (+1)
15. RBR4 [not karting] plus camera
16. firered stingray (Rich) +3
17. Kaiser Dave (adam)
18. thegriffin2
19. cyprinis
20. stevoV6

Just relised the time change :( wont be able ta make it now gutted! my space up for grabs!!!

RB 200 Cup!
just checked on BBC weather

there could be slight showers on the sunday - so some sliding action could be fun!

meant to be hotest day of the week aswell

i went to pickenham circuit with work and it was hammering down, shows up the real drivers when its wet :rasp: makes its loads more fun and loads more crashes aswell!

330Ci Sport Convertible
Lanky, i am meeting DAMO at Swavesey services at about 11am. You want to meet us there?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Phew I'm back, my membership ran out.
Yeah sounds good to me, give's us plenty of time to get there etc.

Bumder With A Buffer
OLA! Back from my hols (pics in GC)

Tim if your navigating then the others are fucked for getting there on time ;)!!!

I wont be able to kick ass on this as im off to see Lee Evans in London unfortunately :(

Bumder With A Buffer
^ jammy git - i forgot you had been on hols. Thought you were ignoring my pm's :(;)

Well I was but you never got the message!! ;)

First time I have logged on today for about 2 weeks... about 30 odd Pm's asking about that Dash service I was offering.. Im gonna be busy soon!

RB 200 Cup!
well tbh im not sure 20 will turn up - theres always last minute problems but should be a very good turnout at least

weather is light showers so will be fun ;)

RB 200 Cup!
List as of today's date - any more people wanna attend please let me know.

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. bassyboi
4. Lanky
5. Clio-Coby
6. db
7. Olly mango
8. Viper
9. Laura
10. Pete
11. Pete's Mate
12. bassyboi??
13. Damo C (+1)
14. RBR4 [not karting] plus camera
15. firered stingray (Rich) +3
16. Kaiser Dave (adam)
17. thegriffin2
18. cyprinis
19. stevoV6

RB 200 Cup!
up yours old man! ;)

as an aside can people who havent already done so pm me their mobile numbers for my record splease so i can keep in contact with everyone

cheers

Bumder With A Buffer
up yours old man! ;)

as an aside can people who havent already done so pm me their mobile numbers for my record splease so i can keep in contact with everyone

cheers

Off twice last time I think wasn't it??!! PMSL ;)

Id be up for this again if I hadn't already made plans. Oh well

330Ci Sport Convertible
Richy give me a shout when you are ready to start doing the dash led service. not to far from you so can get to you nice and early :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Richy give me a shout when you are ready to start doing the dash led service. not to far from you so can get to you nice and early :)

No probs Im not ignoring your PM... I updated the thread I started to say what I am doing/thinking/planning etc.

RB 200 Cup!
i only spun off cos petes mate braked hard right in front of me!

otherwise id have come higher up than you rich ;)