ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - October 5th 12.30

RB 200 Cup!
Kinda hoping for a go karting meet this time as last time was such a good turnout and a laugh.

If people can let me know theyd be interested I will look into some prices

Tim

a turbo'd yellow car
Re: East Anglia Meet - October

where abouce are we looking that its going to be my friend?

if athew come from the braintree area with me im up for it!

:approve:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm up for it again. Journey wasn't too bad, great fun as well.

v6

where abouce are we looking that its going to be my friend?

if athew come from the braintree area with me im up for it!

:approve:

Kaiser Dave came up from Essex last time round, which was near Newmarket on the A11. Dunno if we'll be going to the same place this time

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

Could/Should be up for it, I'll Happily take a long Drive to try and get a few more Folk from Essex way involved

RB 200 Cup!

now thats a plan

i rekcon 20 on track would be a bloody good laugh

wildtracks would prob be better than swaffham then as its more central

i try come to this one, depending on dates etc! karting sounds good, i don't mind going further a field too, be good fun to all convoy somewhere together!

db

db detailing™

I'm sure it will... those wipers must give as much extra bhp as a big turbo conversion!:rasp:

RB 200 Cup!

i will ffs! jesus christ i dont get paid for another week!

new tyres all round first

RB 200 Cup!

they already are!

Right so far we have:

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. bassyboi
4. Lanky
5. Clio-Coby
6. db
7. Olly mango
8. Viper

Arrrgh! I'm up for it but I have a slight problem - I've got a 2 week holiday in the middle of October! If you could make it early or late in the month that would be great tim! not being bossy or anything :rasp: hehe.

bassyboi - where abouts near braintree are you?

a turbo'd yellow car

Arrrgh! I'm up for it but I have a slight problem - I've got a 2 week holiday in the middle of October! If you could make it early or late in the month that would be great tim! not being bossy or anything :rasp: hehe.

bassyboi - where abouts near braintree are you?

silver end mate! where bouce you and what car you got then!

172 cup

Yeah i would be up for this but it'd depend on dates...

Kaiser Dave - i'm in Silver End to so i ask the same question as bassyboi, where you from and what do you drive?!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

I belive Kaiser Dave drives a Mk2 Ph2 Flame Red 172

yeah mate that was me hehe. You went past me in cressing while I was faffin about on the phone lol! beccabo123 & bassyboi i'm in the middle of braintree, opposite wetherspoons?

a turbo'd yellow car

yeah mate that was me hehe. You went past me in cressing while I was faffin about on the phone lol! beccabo123 & bassyboi i'm in the middle of braintree, opposite wetherspoons?

i thought you were a 1.2 clio when i went humping past you! then saw your lights behind me on the strate so slowed up! abit of fun at the end of the day!
are you going southend meet?

um sunday! so we are go-karting yeah? how much and will need a post code please if you may!

172 cup

I can't do the 5th i'm afraid! Working all day (7.15am-9.45pm) :( boo hoo!

172 cup

shut it you... we are mega short staffed that weekend... hence me working it all... so won't get it off, and it'd be completely unfair of me to call in sick! Makes it harder on everyone else! :(

Clio 182 Cup

This sounds gd, would b up the the trip up! where is everyone meeting time etc? and anyone coming from south?