ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia FCS Convoy

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still waiting on my Ticket... Scweppy Posted it Saturday but haven'y seen it yet :(

Hope the bloody thing turns up

db

db detailing™
Dont think so matey, we're going along the A14 which is a bit out of the way for you I should imagine?

182 Sport 2.0I
Oh hell yeah lol! It would take me about 5 minutes longer to go via the A1 to the A14 and is 20 miles longer. But, what time would you be going? Im camping over it could be fun

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
My Ticket hasn't turned up :(
Unless I can get my hands on one I don't think I'll be coming :(

SQ5
Can I get away with not cleaning my car if I bring it too? It has a nice track scar ;) and flys and looking proper slaggy ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Nope..... All Cars must have been cleaned within 2 days of FCS.... I'm off to darrens in abit to help him on his and give mine a quick going over :)

Weather seems to be improving so fingers crossed.

Pagey has come to my Rescue and has a Spare Ticket and Club Stand Pass so I'll be there on Sunday :D

SQ5
Doubt my car will be coming as bad knocking on it now :(

I'll be meeting you all at BP Garage still and jumping in with Darren :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Im trying to clean mine but its too f**king hot and I got no shade what-so-ever in my close:

Still hoovered it for the first time in about a year and got rid of the PC and gone back to OEM.. No Rear seats either and have cleaned up the wheels seeing as I cant do anything else yet :(

RB 200 Cup!
one track day and it dies - can only be french ;)

plus wouldnt you rather a lift in a car thats far more sexy ;)

SQ5
I don't think I could handle the torque in yours, I'd pass out under acceleration.

It was fucked before lol, the trackday just finished it off! If you can find me a ball joint for one by tomorrow I'll be there!

RB 200 Cup!
i possibly could get you a ball joint tomorrow lol

as for the torque - well ive got a bruised neck tbqfh!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody Tits.... Just left Darrens are the Poor Fella is almost crippled from the Machine Polishing he has been doing.... I decided I couldn't be arsed to do too much of mine so let him Crack on getting the Monaco looking uber mint.

RB 200 Cup!
PC's do take it out of you - worth the effort tho

Im cleaning quickyl tom orrow at greggs if the lazy c**t gets up ;)

db

db detailing™
I'm OK now, had a can of fosters then a can of coke and polished off the pick n mix! Happy days!
Altough I have officially got the reddest fcukin honk in the world! Man its sore! :dead:

Just out of interest... how long did it take you to 'PC' your car Tim? ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
How is everyone getting on??

Its too Bloody hot again Today to do most of the Bits I want/need to do, Looks like I'll be out there Tonight once it has cooled down.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
well I'll see you guys at Cambridge services on the a14 not long after Cambridge at 6:30

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats.... I went out there today to find bird poop on my roof :(

Wheels and Tyres Dressed.... Inside Tidied (Kinda) Exhaust Cleaned.

Just Glass and Spritz over the Entire Bodywork left which will be done later once its cooled off.

Bumder With A Buffer
Almost done mine.. Got rid of the PC, Radio etc back in..removed rear seats..fully cleaned inside (first time in about a year!) Just got to wax the roof in an hour or so as it was wayy to hot earlier.

Got a bit of a CRISIS though :(

Exhasut mount has gone so if anyone has got any rubber I can use to pack it out and can bring it with them that would be grand :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just use some piping or something.... I've just got some Copper piping holding mine up.

db

db detailing™
Raining? Its lovely and sunny in Diss... especially down at the Mere's Mouth!! ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmmm maybe..il chop some off now and will do it tomorrow once parked up at FCS...fucked doing anything more today! Better not funking rain. :(

Still if it does some quik detailer might help

RB 200 Cup!
everyone set on times etc for all meeting up

If anyone needs my number and doesnt have it - its 07810761690

Ben - we still meeting you on route?

Everyone dont be late - im bypassing greggs on the way so the lazy c**t will get up!

Bumder With A Buffer
Right final checks!.....

Wristband thingy...Check
R Stand pass thing...Check
CS name badge thingy...Check
Track pass thingy etc..Check
Helmet...Check
Clean car..Check
Bright Yellow Hose pipe...Check
A few Tools..Check

2 Croissants for breaky during the drive :eek:...Check
Copias amounts of Tesco Red Bull s**t..Check

:)

See you all at 5.30 at Bury :) :(

Oh to those that have got my number (Darren and Danny have I think as I had a new one recently!??) If im not at Bury give me a ring...I have a habit of turning my alarm off and staying in bed! Il catch up with everyone if I am late..dont take long to get to Bury from Mine (5-7 mins legal speeds ;) )