ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia FCS Convoy

SQ5
Lol yea! The garage will be shut when we get there so make sure you got enough for Bury Tesco but it's only pay@pump that early!

Yup, dunno why i haven't got one though......

Banks gay!
£2500 interest free student overdraft FTW! Still got that left to spend over the summer ;)

SQ5
I'll be filling up night before to, just making sure people that come to the petrol places know there ain't none lol!

Bumder With A Buffer
I really want to go but I cant this year :( Shame I was going to roll up dressed to the 9's in pink, packing fudge :(

lol

+1 and with the money from yours pay for the insurance lol!

I really wish i could! Insurance is still more than 2k at 19 with 2 years no claims! Its just not worth it! With Service's and tax its silly! Plus i will only hurt myself!
Trying to lose Laura in her Williams in my 1.2 was bad enough! We had some stories to tell didn't we Timmay! ;)

I did think about persuading maverick to bring his 1275 mini with a clio front bumper ziptied on and clio and Renault badges on it! Would been ace on the stand lol

But sometimes people need reminding :) ;) - and stop making me spam, you!!

And i think you owe me a passenger ride ;)
Your car looked good at RR :)

SQ5
Come to Snetterton on the 11th June and I'll take you for a real spin in a proper car ;) Just with less torque :p

SQ5
Of course mate, free entry to the circuit and £10 to ride passenger in any car, I'll sort you out with a helmet ;)

db

db detailing™
If anyone wants there car PC'd for French Car Show give me a shout... I have got the whole week off work before the show and couldn't possibly spend all week on just mine!!

Bumder With A Buffer
Il have mine done for free too ;) spread the monaco love :)

lol

Im still trying to decide whether I can make this.. got a couple of days to left to confirm 100%

SQ5
Stop being gay Richy :p

I've got the Thursday off for the trackday so you should pop up Darren,then Friday I'm doing a private job so will give me car a rough clean saturday :p

db

db detailing™
Thursday 11th is my birthday!! Wanna take me for a bday spin round the track???

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
OK after the name calling the other night and realising its only next weekend which I am off I have purchased a ticket

RB 200 Cup!
6am START at Newmarket - dont be late people!!!

Norwich lot meet at Thickthorn services at 5am - i know its an early start but we have got to be bang on time

Current convoy list:

1. Tim
2. Gregg
3. Danny
4. Ben (Lanky)
5. db
6. Viper
7. pagey
8. Alex46
9. winko(maybe)
10. aliengravy
11. maverick
12. Clio-Coby

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Good man Andy!!
Detailing meet round mine next week??

I think I have the Friday free before FCS so I'd be up for that as mine needs areally good thorough going over as only had quick washses recently.