ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia FCS Convoy

SQ5
All Diss lot Meet at Stanton BP garage at 515. Don't think we need to go to Bury do we as no one is coming from Ipswich way ??

RB 200 Cup!
I pc'd my car today so a quick rinse next week and ill be magic

can you believe it people? I PC'D MY CAR!!!! ;)

has that t**t ricchy decided to come yet or not? ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Nah just me.... She wasn't really that into it last year so not coming this time.... I bought the Ticket off Schweppy and I think it comes with Club Stand thingy

Might convince Darren to run the PC over a few panels of my car to see the difference before I take the plunge and buy one myself :)

RB 200 Cup!
;)

right takes about 1.15hrs to get from newmarket to rockingham so we shall get there nice and early and get a good spot

Audi s3, Ph1 172
hi andy i have a spare club pass if not i'll bring it on the day incase you or anyone needs it

Bumder With A Buffer
richy is trying to sort a ticket out at this very moment. :)

Need to epically PC/clean the car if I can get hold of a ticket!..Thursday or Friday of work me-thinks!

Bumder With A Buffer
If I am successful in getting my tracktime and FCS ticket which way are you lot going?? A11 down to the A14 then up A1??

Bumder With A Buffer
A14 is by faar easiest tim...A14 then turn off at thrapston..A6116 up to Corby :)

Edit and Tim I mean il fall asleep on track what with getting up at 5 am :(

Red Rooster FTW :)

SQ5
What sort are they, I may be able to help you saturday mate?

A14 all the way up (nearly) Anyone go SatNav?

Bumder With A Buffer
Anyone want passenger rides?! My driving isnt the best and my car not the fastest but il gladly offer passenger rides!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll see if my Mum has left her Satnav in her car.... Trying to figure out what time I'll need to leave mine to meet you lot and its seeming like early o'clock :(

Will do the maths at a more sensible hour :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm thinking Me n Pagey should meet Darren in Diss as we will both be coming from Halesworth and meet the Rest of you at Stanton and onto Bury etc.

Bloody early Start for Pagey as he lives in Lowestoft as am extra 30 mins to get to Halesworth then 20 Mins to Diss I think and then 15ish mins to Stanton by the looks of it

db

db detailing™
Andy, wouldn't it be easier for you to meet Pagey at Harleston then onto Diss to meet me? Save him a lot of miles. Just a thought?

db

db detailing™
Nuff said! lol Just walked out the door to start having a go at cleaning the car and the second I get it out the garage it bloody pisses down! Grrr

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Clean it in the rain.... It leaves zero water marks on the paintwork as the water will have been filtered when evaporating

I'm going to give mine a good pressure washing tomorrow in all the arches etc. so it will just be paintork to concentrate on Friday
I'm not too fussed about my car so we will work on yours most of the day