ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Rear Seats with Headrests?????

SchwepTek™
Anyone know if I can get the 60:40 splitting rear seats from a Dynamique???

The dynamique i used to have, had the same style seats as my 182 cup and my cups rear bench is horrid so i want some proper seats in the rear :) Also i want to be able to put half the seats down for carry skis, etc!

Think they are 2004+ Dynamiques!!!

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Tell you what if you find a set could I have first dabs on the rear seats you have in there as I need to replace the rear bench.

It may be worth trying a scrappy, I know a couple I have been to have the 60/40 split seats, but no head rests which is why I have walked away, but non of them have the rear bench like the Trophy and cup models.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I assume yours is the one that is just a bench with a back rest and no head rest??

SchwepTek™
Yep plain and boring, just want something nicer looking until i can afford RS leather, etc!

Last edited:
  SchwepTek™
Tell you what if you find a set could I have first dabs on the rear seats you have in there as I need to replace the rear bench.

It may be worth trying a scrappy, I know a couple I have been to have the 60/40 split seats, but no head rests which is why I have walked away, but non of them have the rear bench like the Trophy and cup models.

Yeh you can, whats wrong with urs?!?!?

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Well mine has some sort of split/melt running down the passanger side back have no idea how/where it came from but it needs to get sorted and the guy that was going to repair has said it will always be obvious as it has a melted edge no just a clean cut.

SchwepTek™
Willing to swap?? I have 60:40 dynamique with headrests, what did you say yours where?

I have 60:40 splitting rear bench out of a billabong with the headrests thats free to a good home.

What colour are both of yours as i'm not sure if all the dynamiques are the same. Mine are grey/blue with lines as you can just about see in the pic below:

Image51.jpg