ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

down and out.. work hack in 6 weeks

182 track, Mk7 ST
This looks awesome mate and like others have said fair play for doing something different!

Quick question, how did you get your bonnet bra to fit that well and smooth? I got one with mine when I bought the car but it seems to crease from the bonnet corners :s don't know if it's never gonna fit properly or if there's a certain way to fit it lol

wow that is very different :)

sorry to say but I really dont like it haha but ive never got the grasp of the whole euro/rat look thing

as long as its what you want, it doesnt matter!

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
it's not to everyones tastes but to me it's just a second car so not too fussed

picking up interior this eve so will prob throw it in tonite

as for the bra, I just stretched it on tight lol

182 track, Mk7 ST
Ok lol, i keep doing that and it just does its own thing lol, might have to play around with the strap underneath and see what happens :)

Guessing mine isnt of the best quality haha (i might take that back if i get it to fit)

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
actually did some bits on it other night...

fitted color coded spoiler

5611d8ed.jpg

black rear badge

9d2299a5.jpg

04e81e4c.jpg

full sport interior (pedals coming sat)

8390662c.jpg

279bc96d.jpg

ac817a3b.jpg

HID fogs

e3e56320.jpg

Renault Clio
nice loving the stickers seems like everyone has the same stickers these days but it looks good :rasp:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks great, are the coilovers still where i left them?? or have you lowered it more??

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
Is it your R5 in this months fast car? Or just the borbets? Or have I got it completely wrong :p

my bro's (old) r5 is in fastcar, he sold it the day after to buy a 182 :(

the borbets were on that 5 before he bought teledials for it :)

got bored at weekend so fiddled with the stance...

603f210f.jpg

7ca5779f.jpg

86e7053d.jpg

as for hating HID's, its had them since the day i got it, i hate driving without, i've had HID's in my cars since about 2005 when i imported some from the states at great expense, only to have every fucker get a set about a year later thanks to ebay