ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door opening dents!

Just a quickie, the tiny dent marks left after some w*anker has let his/her children open their doors onto yours in a car park how can you get them removed?

I have two very small dents on the drivers door on the valver any ideas? They are right on the crease line of the door panel

They really are tiny but i know they are there! You can see them in the sun when the cars been polished...

Laguna 2, Westfield

Dent devils is one of the best out there, if you are in the essex area call them up and ask to use Tracey(is a bloke) you wont even know a dent was there.:cool:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

are dent devils across the country as locally i can only find dings and dents...........am in the south west

still bloody good i hear though

Quote: Originally posted by quickshift on 19 April 2005

i have these to jase think they only need sucking out as long as the paint isnt damaged where about u live ??

Im near Derby mids, getting the yellow pages out under D for dents lol

Just tried getting a pic tom but its raining here, you can only really see them when the car is clean (most of the time) and the suns out. They are only about 4mm in diameter but spoil the line of the door.... will go through my gallery sure they should be one....

Ford Fiesta

chipsaway will be able to sort that.

They will never get it 100%, but probably 99.5% better.

cost me about £100 per for similar one on my dynamique.

Not a Clio

personally i would not bother getting them removed. Chances are the next time you park up, some tw*t will do it again.

If youre thinking about selling then it may be worth it.

get new doors then! he he!

i agree how annoying these are, got one in my cup a few days of having it from new!

i went hiroshima for about a week!

i do my very best to park miles away from all the other cars on the car park when i can.

You can just see some big fat bird slinging her door fully open at full speed to get her fat a** out the seat! and they dont look 1st do they ?

Im looking into inventing an anti dent bar that pops up when you set your alarm to take the knocks for ya when you park up...

Ford Fiesta

that ultra secure car park (in derby wasnt it?) had anti dent posts, how cool is that! Id pay lots to park there

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 20 April 2005

that ultra secure car park (in derby wasnt it?) had anti dent posts, how cool is that! Id pay lots to park there

That car park is near me! It was also voted one of the top ten highest security places in the world (along the sides of high security prisons and banks etc)! Been open for about five or six years and never had a report of theft or damage! Its still only normal charges to park there too....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Tiger on 20 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by JayGTT on 20 April 2005i park in 2 spaces solves the problem. :)[/QUOTE] me too, im not riskin my lovely paintwork for no c*nt!!! :D

me 3

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 21 April 2005

That car park is near me! It was also voted one of the top ten highest security places in the world (along the sides of high security prisons and banks etc)! Been open for about five or six years and never had a report of theft or damage! Its still only normal charges to park there too....

do the have a website? want to email them.

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 21 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 21 April 2005

do the have a website? want to email them.

Would have thought so, its Bond (like james) street multi storey, Derby. Council owned. Who would have thought the council could come up with such a good idea!!!!!

Weeman sucks ****

ive got about 7 all down the drivers side:mad: 2 were done by an ex in front of me...was my fault though wtf?!?!

need to phone up a dent guy to get them out.