ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

don't look if u hate modded cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2004 Clio 1.2 16v
i like the arches they look ace....are they custom??? Those are the wheels that i want for mine.....asia tec or something rochfordtyres.co.uk have them at 795 for 18s with toyos!

def good effort :)

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
its crap, looks like a corsa, why don't you just buy a corsa, and fit in with that bunch, if i saw your car, i would point, and laugh, take it back for a refund, i know reverse into a wall and ge tthe insurance to put it back to original, so that way you don't have to say people said it was crap

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
what are you ppl all about!!! there is really no need to be quite so nasty about the guys car!

Ive had the same comments, although not as harsh, said about my car and ill say the same to you ppl.......look at your own car in the same critical eye that you look at everyone elses and lets see what happens.....better still post some pics of your cars so people can pic holes in them. std cup with turnini's....great! yawn seen it before

remember each to his own

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
slow_assed_clio said:
MK2Clio1.gif

MK2Clio2.gif

Feel free to take a look, and comment, cos after all, this IS a PUBLIC forum, and positive AND negative comments are viable :)

I like it m8 to be honest it has to be one of the nicest modded clios i have seen. I dont mean like keeping it sleeper modified as thats cool too i just mean is v nice an it aint chavy which is good it is smoooth and sleeek an Unique. Steve

172 coming soon
Drift_King said:
I like it m8 to be honest it has to be one of the nicest modded clios i have seen. I dont mean like keeping it sleeper modified as thats cool too i just mean is v nice an it aint chavy which is good it is smoooth and sleeek an Unique. Steve

Cheers mate, didnt want it looking like circus car, so kept it all 1 colour, subtle 18s, a SUBTLE spoiler unlike others, and a few other unique mods..

And for Romford Clio, that GTi-R vent is gona be needed very soon, thanks to a R5 GTT Lump transplant...

V70 d5 beast
i think both cars look really good, but that is if you like modified cars, i think the red ones looks much better just stands out alot from the front, lovin the red and blck theme, their show cars and peoples pride and joy so why not enjoy the hard work thats gone into them top job

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
slow_assed_clio said:
I had to pick my laptop off the ground, cos i dropped it due to laughing so much..

The 2-tone doesnt go too well, the shopping trolley-esque spoiler, dodgy rims and scaffold pipes destroy that car in my opinion..

Im all for fully modified cars, as in the bigger the kit/rims, the better, but that thing just aint right..

Clio Assassin on the loose by the look of it :S

I love your interior, but his exterior is MILES better than yours IMO.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
personaly i would have saved my money and bought a williams, wait a min i already did.

bust seriosly mate if thats what you want fair play its your pride and joy enjoy it :D

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Anyone got a one way ticket to the scrap yard? :) lol.

On a more serious note, if i saw that car passing me, all i would think..is what an utter chav. But at the end of the day, its down to personal opinion so i guess if you're happy mate...then that ok, because no one else has to drive it!

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
jesus christ and his mum. what is that :| the spoiler. mayte. its a car . not a space shuttle., nd the exhausts look like there off a small boat... mebe a 200 footer ?

Black Pearl Dynamique
Minus the spoiler, lower part of the bumper, bonnet, headlight eyelids and two of the exhausts... I like it. Paint job is amazing imo... arches are pretty damn nice and the wheels really fit it. Props to you for doing something different, and to be fair, despite the things I don't like, it would still get more attention from me, and probably most others, than a standard 182 if put next to each other.

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
yes shame about the nasty comments but this is clisport, and if you don't have a set of turini's, cup spoiler, splitter, silvervisions, decat and stripped interior you must be a total chav... :rolleyes:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE !!!!!

its nice car mate , i like the smooth boot . the blue looks ok , apart from the bonnet vent thing .

clio 16v,saph cossie,rs's
holy mother of god,what the kuck happened there?did you have a accident with a road sweeper and a 747?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
yes shame about the nasty comments but this is clisport, and if you don't have a set of turini's, cup spoiler, splitter, silvervisions, decat and stripped interior you must be a total chav... :rolleyes:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE !!!!!

its nice car mate , i like the smooth boot . the blue looks ok , apart from the bonnet vent thing .

:approve:

not into the handle on the roof though, not really too sure how and why you thought it would look good?

Congrats on the effort.

white clio 1.82

may i refer everyone who posted a nasty comment to the forum rules page. This is posted in every forum i beleive. It requests that you refrain form making offensive comments about other peoples cars.

don't start with this 'free speech' crapola, you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up, so if you don't like it, bog off.

there is no need to write such spiteful comments. :)

*** posted respectfully to all users/members who decided to slate this users car. ***

so what ur saying seb is that if i bolted a picnic table 2 the roof of my car, stood back, took sum pics and posted it as a mod, and said what u think guys? then ud jump in and go; hey, its his choice, looks good and it has a function for those hot summer days? no u wudnt ud say what the fuk is wrong with this guy bolting a picnic table on his clio, he's destroyed it! well thats how a few people feel about this hunk of shite

2 wheel power
slow assed clio, how the hell can you laugh at that bloke for his one and then post your terrible car I will never know. I prefer the red 1, the blue 1 has 4 fog lights ffs, and your 'subtle' 18 inch rims. Yeah it looks really good, I could barely tell those rims apart from any other clios!

so what ur saying seb is that if i bolted a picnic table 2 the roof of my car, stood back, took sum pics and posted it as a mod, and said what u think guys? then ud jump in and go; hey, its his choice, looks good and it has a function for those hot summer days? no u wudnt ud say what the fuk is wrong with this guy bolting a picnic table on his clio, he's destroyed it! well thats how a few people feel about this hunk of s**te

now that i would pay to see haha

nice one

jamie

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
I was gonna say clio romford, was,nt ur car black lol, nice respray.
You coming to the Essex meet 3rd of march(see the post)

Status
Not open for further replies.