ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dont know what to put on my clio 15's or 16's can anyone help?

clio 1.2 rt 1999
ive got a 99 1.2 clio rt, i want to put some alloys on it but i dont know what would look better 15's or 16's, and what sort of drop would it need eg 30mm, 60mm and what offset size, if anyone can help, thanks

looks like i am not the only old fart eh Al:rasp:

These guys will help you out they will know just the info you need.

Last edited:
15's personally.

Spedn some deciet money on suspension IMO I'd personaly spend on coilovers before wheels.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
not sure on teh offset size really

Halfords told me mine, lol. If your got a Haynes that might mention it.

cooper s full areo kit...
lol! I think 16s personally but its all down to personal preference bud. And yer go about 60 mm or coilovers are worth it if you can afford it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah 15" wat i got anyway, with the small engine dont want anything too big plus think small ones look mint racer style lol.

clio 1.2 rt 1999
thnx mate, i think the 15's with the 60mm drop looks good, did you just use lowering springs or coilovers?if dont mind me asking

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
lol its photoshopped pal, insurance wont let me lower my car sooo its standard someone on here did it for me. It does look awsome. Also with the 15"s i would assume it gives better handling and they arnt too heavy for the 1.2 lol