ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont buy from PMC

Dont buy from PMC ~(Peter Maiden Components).:mad:

A few of you will have seen my rear spoiler that I brought bought 2 months ago. Within 3 weeks it started sagging drastically. So bad that my rear wipper hits it and so gets stuck.

Anyway after telling them bout this they said this could not happen. I said well it obviously has and they replied "I am talking sh*t". I said I would send them a pic and then they can tell me that it hasnt sagged and lost its shape. He replied "you dont need to as it cant happen".

After a few calls on and they still wont budge on it. I said on the last call that I wanted to know the name of who I was talking to as Trading Standards want to know who I am corrasponding with but he refused to answer.

I contacted trading standards and they said that i had a case and not to back down till i not only get the spoiler replaced but they pay for the refitting. I then sent a letter with pics over 2 weeks ago to PMC and have forwaded it to Trading Standards but they still have not replied. Not sure what step to take next but i think it will be another call to Trading Standards where hopefully they will get involved a little more.

Remember DONT BY FROM PMC

Kev

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

tell them u will take them to small claims court that normally works.

how far are they from you ? to far to travel ??

MaLicE

Not sure how far they are as I just saw the ad in Max Power so phoned them. I will give them till monday and if I still aint heard I will take it to the next step.

Kevin

Skoda Fabia vRS

u wont hear from them and i think u know it, unless u take this situation by the balls they will continue to give u the run around, get really mad before u phone up and stick to what you intended to say

an easy scare would be when someone answers, to say

"for the purpose of evidence for future legal action against yourselves this conversation is being recorded"

They wouldnt allow me to send back my wheels andm tyres i ordered and they wouldnt allow me to cancel them before they were even sent out!! Im stuck with brand new wheels I cant sell and dont want and will loose a coupl of 100 quid. They wouldnt even let me exchange them for something else! Do i have any comeback?

Skoda Fabia vRS

of course u do !

thats really bad !........take em to small claims court, speak to a solicitor ASAP

Make sure they pay for the fitting and the spraying of it too! They cant do that, if they dont make them they will get a replacement.

Find out who makes it and talk to them.