ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donnington park Sun 7th March 2010

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not 100% sure whats happening mate! I reckon we will just get on with setting the stand up so come find us when you show up.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Oki coki,will have the dog and wife with me,and i`m not even sure they will allow the dog in with me,will find out in the morning,ok see you tomorrow,.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I lust for you. :eek:

I'm meeting Mark at the Chesterfield junction mate. You still gonna be at donnington for 8.20 yeh? Don't leave without me :eek:

340i
yeah I am meeting Adam, Then going to "collect" Simon....

Should be there for 8:20am I'll ring you when en route lover x

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Alright mate, don't forget... Do you know if there is a jet wash at donnington? Gonna wash my car there lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah I am meeting Adam, Then going to "collect" Simon....

Should be there for 8:20am I'll ring you when en route lover x

good luck with that, I've just got in drunken :) up in a hour and a half, brill x

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
Time to go and thaw out the car I suppose. Anyone got a car sized microwave? 30s @ Full Power should do it.

Clio 182
Okay i'm gonna be late to this as gotta take a bloody rental van back this morning haha. See ya there everyone! :D

S4 Avant
Well I had fun today, Donnington followed by Matlock Bath fish & chips.

Looking forward to pics, considering it took so long to get them :rasp:

Looking forward to Symons most though

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
just got in! followed mossy in his blue vee through matlock, couldnt beleive it! haha

Seat Ibiza
was a great day guys, cant believe it took us nearly an hour to set up the group photo at donnington lol sunshine ftw !!!!!!

Great day - you were all very friendly :p ;)

The 2 cars with the orange wheels have completely made me want to bin my exhaust - god they sounded nice!

Took the long way home rather than sitting at 50 on the M1 again, brilliant weather and brilliant roads

I'll get my pics up tomorrow on flickr