ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dmn1989 Trophy

LY R26
Just had pads, discs, brake lines and my belts changed.

Car feels so much better now with the cam,aux and timing belt been changed, almost feels faster? or am i triping?

went and ordered my wheels should be here tuesday and i'll go pick them up! Gloss Black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2. 4 16x7s for £305 brand new

still waiting on yozzasport phoning me for payment for the exhaust, been a week now?

LY R26
picture of new brakes:
IMG_0114.jpg

Wheels arrived today:
IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Also took out rear seats and put in cage; needs to be bolted in properly, and i need to order harnesses too, opting for red i think!

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

LY R26
harnesses arrived on friday.

put on the wheels today.

still having a issue with the lights, rear tail light is out and so is my front left headlight, fuses and bulbs all seem ok, any ideas?

RB & LY 182
where did you get your new alloys from they look the business also what size are they?

LY R26
theyre 16x7s.

got them from halfords. i used to work there so get staff discount still.

just went for the alloys on their own tho :)

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
harnesses arrived on friday.

put on the wheels today.

still having a issue with the lights, rear tail light is out and so is my front left headlight, fuses and bulbs all seem ok, any ideas?

not sure if this will work. theres an earthing point under the carpet stuff under each light, try unscrewing them n giving them a gd clean. worked for me. nice car btw dude. another clio ha :rasp:

LY R26
so set off last night at 6pm to head to Mark Fish Motorsport. got to the hotel room at 1:30 am, alarm went off at 7:45 and straight to Marks workshop to get the following done:

De-Pin front dampers
Replace all "road" springs
Replace rear dampers with Koni Adjustable Dampers
Set up front & rear camber
and wheel alignement.

Honestly can not praise mark and the boys at his workshop for the work they done, car feels fantastic and definately worth the long long long journey to his work shop.

will post up pics when i have a chance.

Currently sitting with 2 degrees negative camber.

just about to order front & rear strut braces and getting the car booked into Kenny Browns to get the cage properly fitting, harnesses fitted and the strut braces fitted also.

the exhaust has slightly dropped at one side so will need to get sorted but waiting on the Yozza system being back on order and will just get that.

LY R26
chase you most likely haha

cars booked in for the 1st at Kenny Browns for the cage and harnesses to get bolted in

LY R26
just got exhaust fitted:
K-tec Sports Cat
K-tec/Janspeed Midsection and rear tailpipes
sounds quite nice :)
£200 and swapped my system.

will get the pics as requested on tuesday when im off

darren

LY R26
*APOLOGIES FOR SHITEY PICS, BLAME LE IPHONE*

Pics of Exhaust:
IMG_0166.jpg

Some Pics of how the car sits with the new suspension:
IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Harnesses:
IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Bought the Mrs a helmet for the track also:
IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

And random pic of the dog:
IMG_0164.jpg

LY R26
car is in at kenny browns atm.

harnesses have been fitted, and ive sold the cage.

swithering between safety devices cage or camshafts.

not sure yet!

get car back on tuesday

182trophy & Williams
nice work fella.T looks :cool:

How much did you pay for the suspension work from mark fish?

LY R26
picked the **** up from Kenneth Brown Motor Engineerig at Hillington.
What i was meant to be getting done was fitting cage, removing rear interior and fitting the harnesses.
Decided to sell the cage instead and considering getting a full cage, not sure tho.
Pics of the work done:
IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

Also picked up the helmet i ordered:
IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

roll on ists!

LY R26
here is some pics from ISTS. thanks to the people that took them :cool:

09042010624.jpg

4516100946_7d9d6954a7_o.jpg

4516101228_88911296a7_o.jpg

4516101604_a88a9ff11f_o.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

028-6.jpg

Car is booked into rstuning for catcam 421s next month, and will be getting booked into c+c exhausts for custom decat and removal of midsection silencer on exhaust