ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dmn1989 Trophy

LY R26
so was thinking about a supercharger kit for the 182 but cant really justify spending £4k on it and then everything else that its needing.

so ive worked out a list of things i want to get and they should all be ordered on tuesday :D

Yozzasport exhaust with decat
Carbon Fibre Rear bumper insert
Carbon Fibre Exhaust surrounds
Carbon Fibre Engine Cover
Front + Rear Strut braces
Harnesses

and Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s in black for the track

where could i get a adjustable anti roll bar?

also need a wee dent taken out of the drivers door after some wee knob decided to throw a bottle at it one night parked outside the gfs.

Clio 182 full fat
Suspension setup, keeping the sashs dampers.

Email him for the full list and prices

^sachs dampers ;)

wouldnt bother with strut braces. the rear anti roll bar, whiteline do one - thats where i got mine from. probably one of the better things ive bought for mine.

LY R26
ok so my Toyo Proxes R888s arrived today, thanks again to Warren for them :)

Ordered black team dynamics pro race 1.2s 16x7s for the track also.

Just waiting on funds clearing and the exhaust will be ordered too, Yozza one with decat. fingers crossed for 2mz :)

LY R26
did i have the yellow or black one at the time?

theyre a pain in the ass but so much fun. this one ive had no problems with either. *touches head*

LY R26
oh the black one was fucked. broke down 4 times on the way to donny in 08 thats why i bought the R27

LY R26
Stayed at my gfs house last night and went down to my car this morning to go get my phone upgrade and found this, not very happy as you'd expect!
IMG_0071.jpg

Just a wee pic of the new track day tyres :)
IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

LY R26
just bought Yozzasport catback exhaust system

waiting on quotation from Mark Fish for suspension upgrade and i'll get it booked in there.

also on the look out for harnesses :)

LY R26
booked into Mark Fish on the 23rd of this month.

bought cam/aux/timing belt kits for the car to get changed.

slight problem tho none of my dash lights light up when my lights are on? and also my left rear tail-light doesnt come on, even tho the brake one does? changed the bulb 3 times and no success so f**k knows. prob the loom :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Pumping some doe into this are you not?

Shoulda went for 15's for track IMO.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ah. either way. still fail that hes bitched. whens he buying the gimp mask wi the 8 ball??