ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY track car door cards?

Ph1 track car, Dci
Anyone got any pics of lightweight plastic door cards they have done on there track cars (or road cars?)

Track car is currently stripped but looking abit untidy without a door card of some sort.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just fit your standard door cards. They weigh the same as a can of coke.

Remove the window reg and the speaker if you're concerned about weight loss.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Ive not got them now that's the thing.

Plus ive converted to manual windows so dont need all the electric windows bit, but i need a hole for the winder.

Cup In bits
By fitting poverty spec ph1 manual window regulators.

For the op, search fomulex on eBay, that's the stuff your wanting. Just trim the doors internals if you want and trace and cut this stuff, it costs next to nothing for a sheet.

Lancia Integrale
By fitting poverty spec ph1 manual window regulators.

For the op, search fomulex on eBay, that's the stuff your wanting. Just trim the doors internals if you want and trace and cut this stuff, it costs next to nothing for a sheet.

Are they just a straight swap? Cheers

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Mine (or atleast until they are posted to the new owner on Monday!)

null_zpsfe66dc76.jpg

null_zps03fbaa7a.jpg

Civic FN2 Track Car
Click in the link I put up, It comes as a sheet and you just cut it with a stanly knife to size, I buying some to do over the winter.

ph2 172
Kelv, where/how are yours made! I want ones exactly like yours with both handles, windows switches and electric mirror controller.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
mine started off as the standard ktec items, but a good mate of mine does plastic moulding and took care of fitting the switches for me.

ph2 172
mine started off as the standard ktec items, but a good mate of mine does plastic moulding and took care of fitting the switches for me.

Ahh, Don't happen to have any close ups of how the switches are in do you? They are the neatest cards I've seen

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Someone suggested using the same material as for sale signs and make your own?

Ph1 track car, Dci
Click in the link I put up, It comes as a sheet and you just cut it with a stanly knife to size, I buying some to do over the winter.

Im only on my phone so cant tell, but is this stuff hard like perspex or is it a cloth like material i cant tell? Seems like a cheap option for under £20 both sides. You got any pics of yours?