ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtiest car competition - 2014

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
For me, GW, Cup, Recaros standard cup rims, done. If i wasnt buying a house early next year, i'd be all over it.
Can you get an Akrapovic off the shelf for these yet?
K-tec have listed it, Almost 2k for a catback with the same Diameter as the OEM system.

Custom 3" Ti system can be had for less, Not that i would ever spend that much on something that offers little gains, The cat/downpipe is the restriction on them

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Mine hasn't been washed for 8 months or more Id reckon and it's still not as bad as some of these. Last couple of weeks have been a lot worse though, it's gone for orange to pink

RB197
c960287e1cafef2b855827b055eb2860.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine hasn't been washed for 8 months or more Id reckon and it's still not as bad as some of these. Last couple of weeks have been a lot worse though, it's gone for orange to pink

Mines been over a year and still not as bad. Been meaning to take a few pics for this thread.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Must be a write off but in theory do you think that could be brought back to life? Body etc. all looks straight from the pictures, just imagine engine is completely flooded and electrics dead as a dodo.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I'd love to give it a go. Just a decent jetwash inside and out would probably improve that no end. Let @Daniel sort the interior and it'll be showroom fresh on the inside at least!

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Daniel is pretty pro at reviving ruined interiors, some of the cars he's cleaned I wouldn't even want to sit in wearing one of those biological suits!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just think, if they'd never pulled that out it would have been an almost perfectly preserved RS that some future being would dig up in 3014 while planting potatoes.

Wow. Best one so far.

No roads on your commute to work? Just off road all the way there? Lol. [emoji14]

I been to London and back to Wales 4x since my last wash. Nowhere near as bad as that. Lol
These where all roads mate ha!
Local estate roads and then work roads! (Work at teesside steel making site in middlesbrough so roads are really dirty lol!) every week I suffer with this :(

2005 Clio 182
Dirty dirty dirty! No point in cleaning. Gets filthy in five minutes! Sad, sad, sad Cuplica. I so sad.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419007864841.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419007864841.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419007881443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419007881443.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419007996443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419007996443.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
I think this thread is the petrol heads equivalent to a woman's obsession with celebrities photographed with no makeup on! [emoji5]

Normally all our cars are pristine and shiny, as are celebs.... This is our version of celebs popping out to local shop in tracky bottoms, baggy jumper and hair just scrunched up [emoji14]

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
What do I win?

(Okay it's not my car but still a good effort) haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 163

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Mine hasn't been washed in well over 2 months. It should be disgusting but it just isn't. No idea what's stopping it. Can't imagine the HydrO2 has any effect on it anymore the dirt just doesn't seem to stick, bit of rain and the bulk of it's gone, just a light layer of dusty dirt left.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
My clio has done 5miles in about 2 weeks unfortunately parked outside but any bird **** is cleaned off promptly my daily astra on the other hand is dirty but not as bad as some of these pictures to come

Clio williams / 172
Looks dirtier not in pics cleaned today thou

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420500673373.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1420500673373.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 116
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420500716789.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1420500716789.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 65

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's royally pissing me off that my car isn't getting dirty. It's been sat for the best part of 4-5 months without being cleaned and the damn thing is still relatively clean.

However, although very faint, the Ph.1 eyebrows have appeared.