ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirt 2 or need for speed shift

PH1 iceburg
Whilst im waiting for forza 3 for the xbox i want to get something new for the neglected ps3.

So opinions on the above please.

Cheers, Dan

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no, asked precutduck (i think) this morning weather it was good as he was on it and he said it was good but damage didnt look as good as grid but the effect was as good as grid but still Dirts more fun

dk

911 GTS Cab
has everyone who said dirt played shift
lol, i was thinking that, i am going to buy dirt but rented NFS this weekend and it is nothin like any of the previous NFS's at all, its like Grid or a touring car/normal car version of dirt really, like a more arcadey forza i guess?

I am more impressed than i thought i would be anyway, very playable and i couldn't put it down last night, was playing until 2am.

insignia
Ive got Dirt, its extremely good, I love the way the cars handle, I bought need for speed shift today from asda, and returned it within an hour.The handling was awful boat like on all the cars, you either oversteer or understeer but their never a middle ground, this is all while going at a reletively low speed imo unplayable and I did try all the different setups.The game has simply been rushed by EA,Codemasters should make the next 1,the do know how to make racing games.Made me realise just how great Dirt 2 is