ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DINT IN MY DOOR!! NO ONE WILL TOUCH IT

10 Clio MK3
Parked my car in southport and some little chavy kids threw vodka bottles and becks bottles at my car i tried to do something but the army of 15 came out haha, stood my ground and called the police got money from one of them for my rear light but the door now has a few dints called around local area no one wants to touch it or they want over £200 for it called a slavage yard £90 incl vat new shell what do you think ?? is it hard to take the door off replace the inards and hang it again ?? thanks guys !

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I know your obviously unhappy.
But what is a dint? Is this the same as a dent?

BMW E36 328i Sport
New doors take about 10 mins to fit once you've got the door cards etc off there's just 2 pins in the hinge you knock out then do the opposite to reassemble.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Have you tried a paintless dent removal company?? Normally charge £30-£50 a panel...

One of my favourite towns is Southport. Lovely place.

Been a few years since I've been though so could well have been chavvified in the last coupla years. I know my home town has.

M135i
It looks like a certain punctuation key on your key board is not working.

Here is a free full stop for you to copy and paste in your next sentences : .

10 Clio MK3
Had to back down, i was a bit annoyed when i was typing it so i obviously forgot to punctuate. Thanks for two of you pointing that out, also yeah dint, dent i misspelled it. I will post pics in a few minutes.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you that really annoying gay dance teacher off the telly?

If you are I want to punch your face in.

10 Clio MK3
No i'm Louis SpenceR, he's Louis Spence god knows i hate the association ! Will post pics in the morning, the lighting and misserable skies dont allow you to see the extent of damage.

Jap Box
Id have been pleased if some kids threw a load of vodka at me, ful of course.

Surely lobbing the bottles back at more force/driving towards the crowd would have been a good idea to make them drop a brick in their pants.

Pics of the dent anyway, wherabouts is it?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Pop to CSS and the dent guy should sort it out, or take the door card off and hammer the other side ;)

10 Clio MK3
IMAG0212.png

Just trying to show what i thought would be a simple job...
IMAG0214.jpg
Do you suggest i just buy the new door £90 ? Is that relatively cheap for a door ?

Megane GT
I have the same problem with my car but a bit further up where a BT van drove into the side of my car :mad: so if you find somewhere that does it at a half reasonable price please lemme know :)

A sexy one
any good paintless dent remover will get that out, we have someone come to our bodyshop and iv seen worse, if not they will be able to tidy it up