ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diary of a ph1.

Titanium 182
Some f**king oil or s**t something don't really give a f**k man it like drinks the stuff and it pisses me off its like £20 a tin and i changed the digital level reader and it took ages and it wasn't even faulty why do cars need oil FML.

It's going next year anyway to fund my move to east asia.

Most of that made little to no sense. I miss you face.

That sounded very much like you'd just consumed a whole s**t load of ribena and skittles and then immediately started mashing the keyboard.

East Asia i ask you! I hear they have taxes on fringes. You'll be fucked.

Titanium 182
I'm going to teach English for a year in Japan. (Hopefully)

Well, it might not be Japan it might be thailand but I hope it's Japan.

skittles+ribena = Outburst

Outburst < Frustration

Frustration is what you witnessed.

182 full fat
Just to let you know your old 182 is still going nicely.....:cool:

the only thing that has gone wrong with it, was a leak in the boot,think that is sorted now..:D

Titanium 182
4356002561_d4618d595e.png

4356001155_f2d3eaa518.png

4356742930_3f9b6dc273.png

4355998547_5e98363d95.png

4356745808_543bfb7a4c.png

Titanium 182
I haven't driven a B road in a few months come to think of it.

I'm not giving you anything they cost me the best part of £50 ;)

Titanium 182
Been to birchdown today for the belts doing :) feels loaddss better after having them done, apparently the garage who did them at 32k did a right bodge job with tip ex (It was a Renault garage :dapprove:)

Anyway feels miles better and I had fun driving Nemo the van to Chester Zoo haha. It still needs a service with new plugs and filters so I'll get that done by my uncle some time in march. ;)

Spoiler is still with Ben_s172 for spraying I'm hoping it'l be done by the time I come back from Bulgaria (Going on Sunday :cool:)
Then I can fit that. Think I'm going to try and repair the little crack in the front bumper myself with some fibreglass and smooth it over, it's only very very tiny anyway.

Top service from Birchdown anyway, highly recommended :)

"I was stood there thinking fook me this looks harsh, oh well they came out ok for the fella in the guide."

Lol that made my laugh. Glad they turned out ok though :)

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
Must say I'm well impressed with Birchdown, since they've done the belts it's running so much better and hasn't used a drop of oil which is ace! The timing must have been out before
(which isn't hard to believe considering the state of the belt that got taken off and its tip ex marks.)

Going to pc it sometime this week if I get a chance and whack some wax on :)

Titanium 182
High possibilty of all mods being removed and put up for sale after this weekend (If it goes according to plan)

If you are interested in any of the bits PM me.

Honda & VW
how much you thinking of selling it for Aluco, interested to know what sort of price to give me an idea as i may sell up later in the year.

pm me if you like mate