ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diary of a ph1.

Iceberg Ph1
Shame your selling up fella, your Ph1 was lovely! But I see another car in your avatar looking rather nice.. Any pics?

Good luck with the sale, as Rob said, I see this going pretty dam quickly!

Titanium 182
Darren85 said:
Shame your selling up fella, your Ph1 was lovely! But I see another car in your avatar looking rather nice.. Any pics?

Good luck with the sale, as Rob said, I see this going pretty dam quickly!

There's some pics of the new shed in Clio media mate!

320d
Its a very very good example. I need to spend a few hundred quid on mine to get it in that sort of condition. Good luck with the sale mate. If I was after one i'd be knocking of your door right now with £3000 in £20's.

Titanium 182
I miss all of my cars :( I wish I could keep them all! I'd still use my 1.1 106 for the commute :rasp:

Iceberg Ph1
You definitely had something special going on with your Ph1, but I'm sure the new one will become just as good, Onwards and upwards huh!

Storm Grey 200
Phone admiral, they just text me saying to tell you to phone them up and they will make it super cheap.

Megane 225 F1
Will you feel better if tomorrow on my day off i ring admiral and ask how much it will be to cancel and then i ring sky up etc.

Iceberg Ph1
I just finished on the phone to Elephant (basically Admiral) as i'm leaving end of this week, they knocked £250 off my current quote in a matter on minutes to be competitive.. Who knows.. Try to haggle!

Titanium 182
Will if you're seriously interested ring them saying that you want to change the car but have had a more competitive quote elsewhere, then make up a quote from another company that is about what you would be willing to pay (Don't go silly low) and I bet they will match it. That's what I done when I swapped to the 182 on Saturday and adrian flux knocked about £200 off. I only re-insured the ph1 in January but I got a refund :)

Megane 225 F1
I will do mate. Got a day of tomorrow so il give it a go. I think 1k
is the most I would pay for insurance

Megane 225 F1
20. 1 yr no claims. 6k miles a year. Postcode
is ok but parked on road. I don't think I could go tpft though

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Great car matey, hope you get what you want for it, I so want my missus to get a ph1 but with the mileage she does it'd cost a fortune each month lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I didnt realise the mileage was so low mate, should sell relatively easily, however I doubt people will pay £3000 with the improvements :dapprove:

If you're interested in letting the cup spoiler go seperately please drop me a message and I will come collect

Im having a full maintenance month with my ph1 as its just dropped onto 100k, got about £1000 to spend this month including a few bits of painting to make it mint again :rasp:

Titanium 182
The price is very fair for the condition IMO mate. FS thread has only been up a day and have had about 5 people very interested.

Megane 225 F1
Lame. Doesnt look like i can do it. They wouldnt match a lower quote i made up of £1k and instead they want £777 extra until my policy ends in november :(