ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon /Cornwall Run to the Beach Sunday 16th May

Ly meg R26
Good to meet some new faces, fair play to chris on the ice creams! Hopefully these meets will start to attract more people.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
everybody enjoy the ecu saying that the car had no oil!!!! what a lovely car park that was!! lol

Must say, what a great meet and brilliant turn out considering the weather! Got home and managed to get the dampers off before the rain.

Re this, my SERV light came on but realised it must have been the steep hill!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Pics taken were rubbish!

Shame nobody had a better camera really, well impressed that they let us go onto their green for some shots mind.

PH2 Clio 172
A really good gathering today (my first with the Clio). Enjoyed the drive from Ivybridge, some really good B roads that were reasonably pot hole free!! Car got pretty mucky though, if I go out and wash it for the second time in the same day my neighbour is going to think I am well strange... Good to meet you all :cool:

Golf GT TDI
nice to meet you all today, thanks for the ice cream breakfast :cool:

will pop my pics in clio media as they are quite good quality

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
nice to meet you all today, thanks for the ice cream breakfast :cool:

will pop my pics in clio media as they are quite good quality

Sweet! Some very nice cars I must say :approve:

Cheers for the Ice Cream, with the brilliant weather it cooled me down somewhat :rasp:

B

Bucko

We were so lucky that the rain held off, turned out to be a great day. The drive home was a bit slow due to all the 20 and 30mph limits but still enjoyable.

Bring on the next meet, I'll actually make an effort to remember some names next time!

Bucko (Neil)

good to have met you all, glad to see some more faces poping along to these meets

was a resonable day out, shame about the weather though

ohh by the way i feel ill :dead:....eaten 5 cornetos.................................so far!! lol

will get on with planning the next one

cheers

chris