ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon/cornwall meet 28th march

Bump

this is this sunday, any more takers.

Just looked at 7day forecast and unfortunatly rain is forecast. do we have a back up plan or will we just perspone if it rains?

clio 1.6 16v
well be be pretty crap if its pouring down all day so if it does we could always bump it to the following sunday this being easter sunday if people dont have any plans

affraid no back up plans :dapprove: as of yet but will get one sorted tonight

will check friday and see what the weather is like, then make the call

but open to suggestions, im away in Sofia next weekend ( unfortunatly not a chick)
but if you guys want to move it weekends feel free to do so :approve: but would be good to see you all

most of the day will be spent in the cars or in the cafe tbhas

Ly meg R26
lol at the plymouth meet we had, im sure it wont be as bad as that was! (crosses fingers for good weather)

right as it stands its happening

come rain or shine i will be there

if it is bad we will sack the drive off and just head to the cafe, have achat bite to eat ect

Meeting point:

Jethro's Club
Lewdown
Okehampton
Devon
EX20 4DS

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...09624&t=h&z=17

meet here at 12.30 in the left car park and we will put names to faces ect and chat ect

we will leave here at about 12:45-1pm

hope to see you all there

cheers

chris

B

Bucko

I wish I was coming, I've never been to a meet, I'll try my best to come to the next

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Cloudy here in Torbay but dry, leaving in a mo so slightly late! Don't leave meet site without me.

Clio200 EDC Lux
doh just seen this thread, a bit late to attend now rofl . not sure if this was pm'd out but can someone pm me next time ;)