ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon /Cornwall Run to the Beach Sunday 16th May

Renaultsport
I'm still unsure if i can make this or not, i'll know by Saturday afternoon.

I fitted an Espace V6 airbox today and the noise level when the engine is on load is a little embarrassing....if i can get down on sunday then it would be good to hear your comments before i decide to keep it on or not.

ill be there to mate and im running the same v6 box as well :cool:

B

Bucko

ill be there to mate and im running the same v6 box as well :cool:

Do you find it sounds like a 1.2 corsa with holes drilled in the airbox when you open the throttle too much? I've only had it on for about 20 miles so far

Renaultsport
Do you find it sounds like a 1.2 corsa with holes drilled in the airbox when you open the throttle too much? I've only had it on for about 20 miles so far

mines not to bad i dont think, ive got a decat and prospeed exhaust though so might not be able to hear it over them lol,
yea ive got ducting from behind the rs grill to it, need a bit more though as it stops a bit short of the airbox, mines re-located so it sits horizontally in the engine bay as my battery is in the boot.

recaro'd arctic 182
It's a shame this isn't a week later, i'm camping in st ives on the 22nd for a week. could have popped down to see you southerners:D

DSCF0195.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024 x 768 and is 168 KB.DSCF0197.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768 x 1024 and is 141 KB.DSCF0198.jpg

as an example of what i mean^^

euro'd clio!!!!
1. Marinemackay2003
2. Bearne1
3. jordan172
4. Nighwalker
5. Paul_ly-182
6. RossM09
7. vonclio
8. Matt197
9. Brakesy plus my mate in his 172

B

Bucko

Rain apparently, moving up the country from the south west over saturday night...

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Haha!!

If anyone has any 182 Cup dampers spare bring them along! Mine are being refurbed next week so would be useful to save mine going off the road.

Unlikely but worth a shout!

Renaultsport
its sunny down in truro today to :cool:
also i got a pm from a guy call Marco_RS from newquay, he said he ll come as well but he isnt signed up as a member yet so cant post on here.

1. Marinemackay2003
2. Bearne1
3. jordan172
4. Nighwalker
5. Paul_ly-182
6. RossM09
7. vonclio
8. Matt197
10. Marco_RS

B

Bucko

1. Marinemackay2003
2. Bearne1
3. jordan172
4. Nighwalker
5. Paul_ly-182
6. RossM09
7. vonclio
8. Matt197
10. Marco_RS
11. Bucko

I can make it, my first meet! You'll all have to excuse the state of my car at the moment but it's the takin part that counts.

B

Bucko

It's a right bodge-up at the mo, i just fitted the box in about 10 minutes the other day with a standard panel filter and haven't touched it since. Don't expect anything pretty.

After payday i will get a samco bend, pipercross filter and some sort of CAF, but you'll hear all about that tomorrow

B

Bucko

I'm quite happy with the V6 setup thanks, i just need to tidy it up but i'm skint until the end of the month

Golf GT TDI
see everyone tomorrow:D

you all might have to bare with me and paul getting lost but hopefully paul will get marine`s number

Clio 197
I am on for going now, credit cards to the [FONT=&quot]rescue[/FONT].

Might be a bit late as no doubt I will get lost :rasp:

Hey Paul whereabouts are you and Jordan in Truro, might be able to meet up and dive up together, im up by the old Richard Lander school.

Last edited:
  Renaultsport
im the other side of truro near police station. if you want you could meet us at shell at carland cross because we ll probably be getting fuel there first anyway! wat time were you planning on leaving?

Renaultsport
ok cool, meet us there between 10-15/10-30 then, pm me your mob number just incase we re running late or something i can let you know lol

I can make it, my first meet! You'll all have to excuse the state of my car at the moment but it's the takin part that counts.[/quote]

got a dog sitter then?

dont worry i have just finished putting mine back together tonight/this morning 1am finish is bad :dead::dead:

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Just poked my head out the door and weather not great, we could always find a pub and watch the GP if its too bad :approve: