ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Fiesta ST-2
s**t, didn't think to do that with the turrets. Awesome.

Somebody please help me with the third boss, he's a right w*nker and is making me go off the game quickly :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Somebody please help me with the third boss, he's a right w*nker and is making me go off the game quickly :dapprove:

I'm not even on the second boss yet, if that's any help?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

The guy with the muscles who goes invis? Use the typhoon, the typhoon makes any boss easy.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Use your typhoon, it stuns him then shoot the f**k out of him (I used magnum with exploding bullets), when he comes back then run off to the other side of the map to help regen, eat something if you got any s**t to eat.

It took me 2 typhoon and shoots to take him down, pretty easy.

If you need ammo etc there is drawers all over the place with loads of stuff in under the statues.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yep, Typhoon FTW, just kicked his arse. FYI, if you can manage it there is PLENTY of stuff in the draws in that room, Typhoon Ammo, Energy Bars, Ammo & the laser rifle.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Is the first boss the fella that you fight in the underground hanger about 4 hours in?

If so, I've not even done the second boss yet. lol.

BG182®

If you mean the bloke where all the robotic bodies are he's bloody hard to kill. Took me about ten times trying to beat him. Best thing to do is as soon as the action starts throw a grenade at he's feet then blast him with the laser rifle. After, keep jogging round and you'll soon learn where he appears. He always throws a EMP grenade so dodge that and keep shooting at his head. I jumped up onto a ledge in the corner and just waited for him to come round the next time.

I take it you upgraded your AUG chip earlier on in the game? I wish I never did it now as it would of been a lot easier seeing where I was going!

1.8 Civic EX
Anyone used the p.e.p.s gun found in the police station? Wondering if it's worth keeping? It's a non lethal pulse round type thing....

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've currently got full inventory capacity and 5 weapons : 10mm Pistol, Revolver, Combat Rifle, Shotgun and the PEPS. I'm trying to max out the 10mm, as I think it's ace.

Integra Type-R DC2
How far have you got Josh?

I finished it the other night and it's a cracking storyline tbh.

Just got back to China where Malik gets killed, trying to locate the scientist in the Triad hideout.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
no VATS, but programmable mobile Turrets :cool:

see post #198

I'm pretty sure I'm on the last mission now.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Just completed it :)

There is too much 'non-lethal' in this thread for me, lethal is the way forward :drunk:

Clio 1.6 16v
Bought this last night, only played about half an hour, literally just taken out my first guy after turning half machine.
Takes getting used to! But seems good.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bought this last night, only played about half an hour, literally just taken out my first guy after turning half machine.
Takes getting used to! But seems good.

Yup. 2 - 3 hours of getting used to. But then it hooks you.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I gave the guy in China my f*cking shotgun last night, so he could escape from the Wu Tang Clan.

It was only after I saved I realised I'd upgraded that thing quite a bit. B*stard.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I gave the guy in China my f*cking shotgun last night, so he could escape from the Wu Tang Clan.

It was only after I saved I realised I'd upgraded that thing quite a bit. B*stard.

Yeah I slipped up dropping weapons to take others and losing upgrades, but thankfully Typhoon saw me through at the end, as I often found myself struggling for ammo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm just infiltrating the data core in TYM now.

I'm just taking my time with it now TBH. No need to rush though...

I almost want to delete my save file now and start over, completing every side quest as I missed a fair few early on. At least then I still wouldn't know the ending. :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm just infiltrating the data core in TYM now.

I'm just taking my time with it now TBH. No need to rush though...

I almost want to delete my save file now and start over, completing every side quest as I missed a fair few early on. At least then I still wouldn't know the ending. :eek:
Thinking same but doing a first complete then giving it another go. I'm just a little bit further on than you.

Have met this woman, and shes locked her self in a panic room so got to try and escape while the building is on full alert :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I think I may have broke my game? I have only the one objective at the minute - that's to get to the morgue, whereas I had about six previously. :S

Arse.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Have you accidentally made them inactive?

You can do that in the quest menu. I do it all the time to keep the HUD clean. :eek:

Clio 1.6 16v
had a proper play of it today.. about 3 hours in face!
don't feel like iv got very far!
the fact i have no idea what the hell they are talking about most the time iv struggled to get into the game properly.a
seems alright so far though

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm currently in the Wu Tang Clan's medical centre place looking for the elevator to the tower.

Ahh, think I just found it. Will save and sleep.

DCi
im in that medical centre too... when you find the woman at the top and loads of guards come is that a boss or just a hard bit? lol