ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

White APE
Update available to download now ready for forsaken next week. It’s 35gb.

New sandbox, weapon slot changes etc.

New trailers looks awesome.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Not bothered to buy it yet. Doesn't sound like the other lads in our chat will either.

Is there even an edition available for just forsaken and the new annual pass that doesn't involve having to effectively re-buy the old expansions?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Not bothered to buy it yet. Doesn't sound like the other lads in our chat will either.

Is there even an edition available for just forsaken and the new annual pass that doesn't involve having to effectively re-buy the old expansions?
Not yet.. I just bought Forsaken by itself, I'll buy the annual pass if I play it more than a week

White APE
Well we did s grind last night from 6pm til 2.30am to hit level 50 and 500 light. Today we’re going to attack the story.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
They're taking the piss, and milking people.

At this point I'm starting to think they make their game s**t at release on purpose so they can later release an expansion that makes it better, and charge you for that too.

I loved Destiny, but I'm not paying another £50 to fix a s**t game I paid £40 for, plus a couple of other bang average rinse and repeat expansions, and it's all limited to a year as part of a pass.

They can go swivel.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
They're taking the piss, and milking people.

At this point I'm starting to think they make their game s**t at release on purpose so they can later release an expansion that makes it better, and charge you for that too.

I loved Destiny, but I'm not paying another £50 to fix a s**t game I paid £40 for, plus a couple of other bang average rinse and repeat expansions, and it's all limited to a year as part of a pass.

They can go swivel.

So...you getting it then?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
So...you getting it then?
Nah.

I haven't touched Destiny in months, I kinda feel like I'm better off not letting myself get back into it.

I have a lot less time at the moment, so I'll just tide myself over playing stuff that comes along rather than investing my time in one RPG like I have in the past.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Nah.

I haven't touched Destiny in months, I kinda feel like I'm better off not letting myself get back into it.

I have a lot less time at the moment, so I'll just tide myself over playing stuff that comes along rather than investing my time in one RPG like I have in the past.
I hadn't touched it in ages. This is back to the best (so far) of D1

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I played the first expansion of D2 and stopped after it was just far too easy.

D1 and the first raid were the best, Crota's End wasn't bad either but nothing compared to the first one.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Is it genuinely good? I know @Pint bums Destiny a touch... ?

I almost pulled the trigger last night but played The Division instead

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Is it genuinely good? I know @Pint bums Destiny a touch... ?

I almost pulled the trigger last night but played The Division instead
Genuinely good so far. I can't wait for the end game stuff

They've made it MUCH easier to gear up casually. There are daily and weekly bounties that give powerful engrams

White APE
Lol yeah you could say I enjoy the game. Stuck through the dark days of it but honestly it is so much better now.

Yeah done dreaming city on my Titan. This evening teamed up with a few clan mates and we ran one of our alts through the story so just unlocked the DC on them. It’s a stunning place visually and massive. Almost nowhere you can’t go.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Oh the solstice grind was such a waste. I'm running around in blue gear after about 4 hours doing random stuff and I'm 75 points higher ?. Might have a go at the story today if I get some time. Glad to hear it's a good update. ?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh the solstice grind was such a waste. I'm running around in blue gear after about 4 hours doing random stuff and I'm 75 points higher ?. Might have a go at the story today if I get some time. Glad to hear it's a good update. ?
Yeah, that solstice stuff was a load of nonsense. Sacked it all off after a day.

White APE
Turns out Riven is not the last boss. Xgladd on twitch is past them on another encounter. 19hours and still not been beaten.
Can’t see any of us normals doing it anytime soon.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Turns out Riven is not the last boss. Xgladd on twitch is past them on another encounter. 19hours and still not been beaten.
Can’t see any of us normals doing it anytime soon.
I think they beat it not long after you posted!

There's a new strike, and a new mission to do

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
20 hours solid on a game is ridiculous.

I’ve managed to kill 3 of the 6 Barons... no idea how that translates to actual story progress