ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Queueing to get a game from a shop at midnight is full-bore tragic, tbh.

I bought digital, will possibly play this evening, if not it’ll be tomorrow evening. I’m not racing to get through it tbh

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Played for the first time last night, did first couple of campaigns. Good game, a friend smashed out the first game and is helping me with what you are meant to do etc as at times it doesn't give much info I found (as a new player to the games).

Well I got the PS4 set up and then had to wait for the game to install. Left it overnight and its all ready. The Pro with Destiny 2 at game is good value. It was £10 more than buying the pro on its own and it included the season pass.

Just need a new headset now.

White APE
Enjoying it a lot so far. They've improved so many of thing things that plagued D1.
It's also huge.

GTD, Lupo
Well I have maxed my main character on power I guess it's time to start a second.

I'm enjoying it so far.

GTD, Lupo
277 light now. Grind after 265 is hard.
@Gorms you hit 300?

Yeah it slows massively.

My main is 282 and my second character is just up to 269, I still need to run all the exotic quests, nightfall and any other powerful rewards so should hit mid 290s by tomorrow. Then if I get time my 3rd character should be 300 if that is the limit.

White APE
Ahh ok. I've done the mida and sturm. Just tried nightfall and managed to get it in time to complete the rat king too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I’m still only level 11. Finding it a really struggle to get through, it’s quite...boring?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looking forward to picking this up. Need to watch a few videos first to see what's what.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I bought this on Sunday on PS4. Liking it so far (Level 14 at the mo). Its is quite a big game isn't it.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone wants to add me on ps4 my psn is DENTY225. I'm on at weekends so anyone who doesn't burn all the content on the reset day is most welcome! Make sure you put cs in the message though or you'll get the usual stalker response [emoji23]

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Given up waiting tbh. Less than a week after launch and they've taken the servers down for 7+ hours for basically all of the EU playtime... great

I don't think I've gotten into this quite the same way I did with D1, just doesn't have the same draw. Doubt it'll hold my attention for much longer which is a shame

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Have to agree, honestly not bothered by Destiny 2. Getting a PC yesterday and buying Guild Wars 2 won’t have helped matters though...

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I've enjoyed it so far. It'll be good to get back to playing as a team though, as we've gone solo to do the initial storyline as we all started at different times.

How on earth did you dedicate so much time to get 2 characters leveled up so quickly @Gorms ?!
Also, good luck out in the Caribbean!

White APE
@Gorms done the raid? We tried last night going in blind. 9 hrs and we still didn't finish. Never done anything that long before.

GTD, Lupo
@Gorms done the raid? We tried last night going in blind. 9 hrs and we still didn't finish. Never done anything that long before.

Nope, the game ended for me last Sunday when I got sent away with work to help out clean up with all the hurricane stuff in the Caribbean. Still here and might be here for months.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
So Trials of the Nine is currently easy as piss :(. Did my first run with my usual runners from D1 and we smashed a flawless on our first passage. Then me and 1 other did a double carry for 2 mates who had never been flawless. Someone please tell me it is going to get more competitive? I miss screaming and swearing when I can't get a flawless passge!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Not attempted Trials yet. My fortune is a bit hit and miss in crucible, although I tend to finish with a Plus KD.

Watched a video earlier on how to kill the Nightfall Boss this week in about 15 seconds.

White APE
So Trials of the Nine is currently easy as piss :(. Did my first run with my usual runners from D1 and we smashed a flawless on our first passage. Then me and 1 other did a double carry for 2 mates who had never been flawless. Someone please tell me it is going to get more competitive? I miss screaming and swearing when I can't get a flawless passge!

I've never been flawless and can't get anywhere in ToN. Getting wrecked by team shots. MIDA!!