ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

desperate for insurance

BMW M135i
I'm assuming you've got no ncb? As I insured my 172 at 19 with 2ncb for £1900 with mods easily enough.

Mk4 .:R32
she asked me to add her on msn a while ago, then for my number, and ever since she texts me at exactly 9am everyday asking me to meet her wearing nothing but a bow tie.

LMAO how cheeky are you steven?!!!

dave88, he asked for my number "incase we are at the same meet" and to let me know about gym memberships at his gym actually!

9am text? i havent been up at 9am most days the past week cos ive been off sick at work! haha.

lastly, we are both in long term relationships, so there's no "getting in there" required! we just have "friendly banter" :) if not, im sure we would be married by now though!

....altho he does txt me obsessively ;)

awww bless, you woke up extra early to come on CS to see if I'd replied in this thread.

Don't listen to her lies dave, she hangs around outside my house with some BI-NOC-U-LAAAARS trying to get a peek of me in the shower.

mk1 172
try the post office mate, me and my mrs got ours for 1300 on a 172 with 1 years ncb and shes 19 and the main driver

S4 Avant
still not got any sensible quotes from anyone

martin 89 though... how did you get insured that low at 18?! i tried a quote from admiral and got 4,500 i think. did you go for third party only insurance? and was it on your 172?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
still not got any sensible quotes from anyone

martin 89 though... how did you get insured that low at 18?! i tried a quote from admiral and got 4,500 i think. did you go for third party only insurance? and was it on your 172?

do you have any no claims?

S4 Avant
well... i dont think i'm going to get anywhere with insuring the car... no where will give me a quote under 4,000, cus my ncb only applies to direct line, and those b******s wont quote me full stop. really got me down, but oh well. it'll have to live in the garage, till i can get insurance on it... orrrrr i'll pay for my dad to be insured on it, and me as a named driver, but i know this is going to make you all gasp, and shout at me

S4 Avant
tried them, came back as 4,500. its cus i technicly have no no claims bonus, even though ive had no accidents

S4 Avant
erm, no not tried them, but i may aswell. im only 19 though, and with no ncb, its not going to look good... and its a modded, cat c, 182, that for all i know could be producing closer to 200bhp

Silver 172 cup
It's very difficult.
I'm with direct line and as i have 2 years named driver no claims i cant really afford to go elsewhere. I was looking at the possibility of going somewhere else but even at 21 and 2 years of my own no claims no one gave me any sensible offers on a clio.
Direct line wont insure you on a clio until you are 21 and with mods you would have to wait til 25. They still worked out cheaper for me.
Just insured a completely standard 172 cup.
You would probably be better of garaging it and waiting.
Just my opinion.