ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Repair - How much would this cost?

Inf 182 Cup
How much would you estimate price wise for this dent to be removed (I will be driving to where ever the place is)

Just want to know what sort of prices, so I know if I get a decent quote or not.

oaZ86uql.jpg

Thanks

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yep £50 should sort it - had one done on the trophy and cost £40 as he was in the area and literally took him 5 mins.

Inf 182 Cup
Cool, the guy got back to me and said "£50-£70 tops"...So i'll say if you can do it for £50 we can sort out a date :) taking it down to him for a closer inspection soon

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Normally depends on his call out fee - cheaper if he's in the area and doing a few other cars - this will be easy money for him.

Inf 182 Cup
I didn't know until contacting the guy but he's only 2 miles from me so a bonus, If I take the car to him maybe he will do it for the £50 :), it does look quite awkward though