ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deleting Bearshare on Windows 7?

WRX
Hope somebody can help, somehow my son has got dreaded Bearshare on his PC. Tried everything Google showed to get rid but it seems to be still affecting IE search and making the connection with router drop out. I've deleted the BS folder but it still is causing problems. I can't see any hidden files that appear to be associated anywhere. Anybody got any ideas please. Can't even get to download Chrome or Firefox alternatives as IE won't load properly, just a white blank page/tab.

Audi TTS S Tronic
You've gone about it the wrong way! Reinstall it, then delete it using add remove programs

Now open your browsers and change the search options in tools.The white page is because you need to set the home page, google how to change IE search provider and home page

Now, download and run combo fix

Now send me £25 for my help ;)

WRX
Yeah couldn't believe it, my stepdaughter used to get it on hers about 10 years ago, could get rid easier then tho.