ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent Angel eyes...

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Hey guys,

I've got the dreaded Clio haze on my headlights, so I'm thinking instead of fixing them up, I might treat myself to some new style lights. I really like the idea of Angel eyes, but don't seem to have any luck finding em.

I seen these ones on Halfrauds, but I don't know if they're any good as I've been told always to put brighter lights in angel eyes when you get em, however these say you shouldn't put HID bulbs in :/

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_842221_langId_-1_categoryId_165688

Any advice would be amazing, thank you guys!

I have a Mark2Phaze2 Clio by the way.

Ash

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
No no, far from it, I fancy a change, I've never done the lights so not really confident in it, plus I really like angel lights (would prever it if they looked abit OEM an not OTT), however I REALLY don't want a car that looks like it's been covered in glue and driven through Halfords.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
How hard is it to change the bulbs on the Clio? I was told I have to remove alot to get to em haha! Or is there a guide on here? Cheers buddy.

Focus 1.6 soon a 182
It's really easy and pretty straight forward when you look at the back of the lights.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Do you have to remove bumper etc? Was straight forward with my old 107 but not sure it'll be the case with my clio.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Bulbs mate. If I can find some decent xenons I'll give it a go. Looking on here the cars OEM lights look really nice with xenons.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
what colours your car?
It's Gold :) An I've decided sand the lights down to get rid of the haze an get some decent bulbs, I'm not gonna bother with the HID lights etc as I hear new MOT laws will ban them. I deffo plan to try the Phillips BlueVision Ultra lights.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
You can add stuff to a car to make it nicer without ruining it. I'm starting to get bored of the plain old Clio now, and I've seen some lovely looking ones on here, so I know it can be done.

Megane 225 F1
Just buy some new ones if you don't want to clean your current ones up. Non xenon ones aren't that expensive.

TT QS
sorry mate but the angel eyes just look cheap to me. especially when its daylight and you can see them. thats just me
do what makes you happy though

Listerine & Poledo
"sick of readin, every mornin, new ways to ruin clios.
Can't people just leave things as they were"

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
sorry mate but the angel eyes just look cheap to me. especially when its daylight and you can see them. thats just me
do what makes you happy though
Hmm yea true, that why I was hoping for some advice on decent ones, I want my car to look like it's OEM but stand out abit. Just gonna have to try a few different things an see what happens haha. Cheers man.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Haha touché, I was interested in getting new lights, however on advice etc, I've realised I be much better off repeating the lights an putting in some BlueVision bulbs. :)