ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decat exhaust on possibly remapped 182

having read a few forums on here about signs of clio's being previously remapped (idle around 1100 from cold, smooth engine pull from the bottom rev range) i have a suspicion that when the seller told me my car had been remapped he may have actually been telling the truth!
anyway, im just wondering IF it has actually been remapped, what will happen noise/pop/bang (if any) when i get a decat system?
thought about getting a decat system for a while now, prior to even looking into finding out if my car had actually been 'mapped, and really want to get the pop and bang mod, so should i just get the decat regardless and find out to see if it has been previoulsy mapped?

haha well at my current age i feel i'll probably get away with looking like a 'dick' 😅
im not really fussed about getting the pop and bang mod, its just something i would like to have, and is something i could very easily have no regrets about not getting.