ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de cat

titanic killer
would it be ok to run around with just a de cat pipe fitted on a stock exhaust while i wait for full system/would i feel/see any gain?
cheers
adam

Milltek'd 182
yes would be fine(edit: well it is on a 182, didnt realise you ment 172) gain isn't much so ive heard....but im sure someone will fill you in. do a search loads on it

titanic killer
cheers mate i thought this might be an old thread as no one responded oh well im a newbie so its expected lol

182 inside
you'll still get a quicker pick when you have a heavy foot.
Fit it whenever you like, you'll see a gain no matter what as you are increasing exhaust gas flow. better intake and better exit = power.

Dci 100
its supposed to make the exhaust sound more raspy too, dunno if thats the case or not, but i should be recieving a decat this week and i'm putting it on the standard exhaust so i'll let you know if it makes a difference you can actually feel.

titanic killer
its supposed to make the exhaust sound more raspy too, dunno if thats the case or not, but i should be recieving a decat this week and i'm putting it on the standard exhaust so i'll let you know if it makes a difference you can actually feel.
yeah cheers fella i shall be getting one this week so alls good in da hood