ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi 106 remapped :)

Clio III DCi 106
Got my DCi 106 remapped today at autotune in Ballymena. After about 2 or 3 hours of mapping, running it on the dyno, mapping it again, running it again etc. They got 129bhp out of it. Is this good or is there still more to be found from it?

I personally am quite pleased with it. It goes a lot better. Much sharper than before and pulls up to 120 no problem, would do more if I had more road. Maybe 130 at a push. It's the torque that It's gained more than anything I think, gained a lot more torque than power.

Mine made 130bhp/230lb/ft with a tuning box

ugyqe2yt.jpg

Clio III DCi 106
Yeah it goes well :)
Although I was told that you can get 140bhp from them so I was a little disappointed...

182 FF
I'd be happy with those figures to be honest dude, I mapped a Fabia from 130-170 and the clutch started slipping slightly to spite the fact that I was told by the mapper the gain was with in the safe lines for the cars standard setup.

Clio III DCi 106
It has a straight through as well although the cat is still in. It was a c**t to take out so I just left it in. Taking out the middle back and back box actually really helped it go. It pulls really well now with the map as well.
Might try an egr delete soon too. If the turbo ever goes it'll get a hybrid. Might as well as It's basically the same price for a hybrid as it is to recondition one...

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good figures. I would be happy with that! Bet it pulls :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah mk3 DCi 106's will do 140bhp odd on a good map, some people across the water in other parts of europe running 145bhp with no other mods! - still a nice gain you got though, id be interested to see some videos of it pulling now and how the exhaust sounds from outside/inside

mine used to cruise at 120-125mph when standard too lol!

23012011102.jpg

prefered it when it done this though...
26022011150.jpg