ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dave Cli02's FCS 2006 Pics - Show, Sprint & Track

'18 Megane dci
Took a silly amount of pics today so i'm sure there's one you will like! :D

Show Pics

0-60 Sprint Pics

On Track Pics

Bigger versions are lots better and can be brightened up a bit (on track especially), just PM me the IMG_ number and i'll send you the big version of whatever you want. I charge a pint of lager per pic by the way ;)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Nice pics... really wish I'd gone.

Whos car is this bloke keying?? lol

IMG_2941Large.gif

clio 200 F4Rt
great pics, glad to see many of the shed motorsport clio doing its thing!

shame you dont get to see the rest of the lap, where we over take the subaru and noble!

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
You legend!, caught a few good one of my Ph1 against the trophey. and yes I beat him 0-60!!!!!! Yeah

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
fmp_ said:
great pics, glad to see many of the shed motorsport clio doing its thing!

shame you dont get to see the rest of the lap, where we over take the subaru and noble!

some very good driving in the 182 mate looked like it was going well hanging on the back off that scooby

RS Megane DCi 175
There's a pint for you Dave if you have a pic of mine!
I didn't bring my camera and the phone aint up to much - hence no pics!

'18 Megane dci
Lee said:
Excellent pics Dave, I knew I could count on you for some nice ones of me on track.

Why thank you sir! That was my first time since RWS shooting moving cars too, borrowed a mates lens, worked a treat! :D

Sorry Matt, no pics of yours i'm affraid, should really have taken another memory card for the 'show' pics, I ran out of space after the 0-60's. :rolleyes:

CLIO
was a good day out,great pics dave but none of mine as it must not of been up to standard..;)

cheers james