ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAS 6

BG Clio 182
I know the main difference between the DAS 6 and Das 6 PRO is the power etc. Im looking on clean your car anyway. There seems to be a big difference in price between them and im looking at getting a kit inclusive of the machine and products + pads. The autofinesse kit looks good but they also have a chemical guys ones and a good few others. Which is best for a noobie to the machine to remove a few moderate swirls, as the car was detailed last year and i can wash a car so there arent that many swirls, mars or any of the other nasty things.

As well, if i leave this well alone, and go BY HAND and on an unrelated topic, if i throw down a layer of tripple, could i whack blackhole over the top of it and then obviously a glaze and a sealant? really want to use blackhole as iv'e been reliably informed it's excellent, but i feel maybe using a polish might be necessary to fill a few of the swirls? I am oviously going to clay and Iron X etc the car for a deep clean first and all that its more after it's clean what to do?

And, when's too late on in the year to be starting a major deep clean, i.e before the weather turns too cold etc?

Dan has answered a few questions but got it in my head the machine looks a good bet but i might leave it based on responses. Thanks.

Polishing of any form (you can even apply wax with them), is SO much easier with a DA. :)

I have nothing else useful to add though sorry, work finishes in 5, and I know where I'm gonna be...! :p

BG Clio 182
Polishing of any form (you can even apply wax with them), is SO much easier with a DA. :)

I have nothing else useful to add though sorry, work finishes in 5, and I know where I'm gonna be...! :p
Thanks buddy, yeah I can imagine it's a superior finish. Haha well just to be a wanker I finish a good 3 hours ago haha ;) can't beat working for yourself haha :)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I know the main difference between the DAS 6 and Das 6 PRO is the power etc. Im looking on clean your car anyway. There seems to be a big difference in price between them and im looking at getting a kit inclusive of the machine and products + pads. The autofinesse kit looks good but they also have a chemical guys ones and a good few others. Which is best for a noobie to the machine to remove a few moderate swirls, as the car was detailed last year and i can wash a car so there arent that many swirls, mars or any of the other nasty things.

As well, if i leave this well alone, and go BY HAND and on an unrelated topic, if i throw down a layer of tripple, could i whack blackhole over the top of it and then obviously a glaze and a sealant? really want to use blackhole as iv'e been reliably informed it's excellent, but i feel maybe using a polish might be necessary to fill a few of the swirls? I am oviously going to clay and Iron X etc the car for a deep clean first and all that its more after it's clean what to do?

And, when's too late on in the year to be starting a major deep clean, i.e before the weather turns too cold etc?

Dan has answered a few questions but got it in my head the machine looks a good bet but i might leave it based on responses. Thanks.

Get the DAS6 Pro w on Clean your car with the detailing world group buy discount. Google it ;). Only £99 and free delivery.

If it was detailed recently then just Menz PO106F on a green or white hex logic pad would suffice. Menz 203S if its more severe.

Tripple is similar in many respects to blackhole so I would use one or the other. I found Tripple with a black hex logic pad with the DAS6 to provide excellent deep glossy results.

BG Clio 182
Get the DAS6 Pro w on Clean your car with the detailing world group buy discount. Google it ;). Only £99 and free delivery.

If it was detailed recently then just Menz PO106F on a green or white hex logic pad would suffice. Menz 203S if its more severe.

Tripple is similar in many respects to blackhole so I would use one or the other. I found Tripple with a black hex logic pad with the DAS6 to provide excellent glossy results.
Legendary advice so how do I go about this group buy etc? Sounds good might just do that! So badly want to get into it and want to learn but the internets s**t and I don't know a single person who does it to get any information! :s

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Use CLIOSPORT05 at the check out to get the das6 pro for £105 :)

you may as well go all out and get the pro tbh.

The autofinesse kit is fairly fool proof and I've got very good results from it.

tripple has mild fillers anyway so you'd be best using a cleanser such as dodo juice lime prime then black hole, rather than filling over a filler.

Its never too late lol. I still have to give mine it's winter decontamination and protection. But I Cba lol.

Have a look look through some of my threads, they can be used as step by step guides if you're stuck with anything.

BG Clio 182
Use CLIOSPORT05 at the check out to get the das6 pro for £105 :)

you may as well go all out and get the pro tbh.

The autofinesse kit is fairly fool proof and I've got very good results from it.

tripple has mild fillers anyway so you'd be best using a cleanser such as dodo juice lime prime then black hole, rather than filling over a filler.

Its never too late lol. I still have to give mine it's winter decontamination and protection. But I Cba lol.

Have a look look through some of my threads, they can be used as step by step guides if you're stuck with anything.
Ah okay mate haha just replied to you on that other thread haha yeah noticed you're into detailing your car's look f**king immense I've had a good look through your threads already and am very impressed I must say. I'll look when I get in then and yeah that's the 5 percent off init cheers.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ah okay mate haha just replied to you on that other thread haha yeah noticed you're into detailing your car's look f**king immense I've had a good look through your threads already and am very impressed I must say. I'll look when I get in then and yeah that's the 5 percent off init cheers.

There is also DW07 for 7% off but I'm not sure if it still works.

Cheers :) I've got another one to do but Ive had a stag do down last weekend and I've been ruined lol. Best pull my finger out and get it done.