ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

danssport172&shaun_cliosport clios

silver cup packed FF 182
just a couple of quick pictures of my nokia 6280

merry xmas......

dans 172 before he had the 17s on but was lowered 60mm in the picture on standard rims:
meet3.gif

now with 17s(tsw black ice):
Dans172side2.gif

Dans172.gif

two pictures of my titanuim silver 182 FF:
182side.gif

Shaunsclio182front.gif

Last edited:
  silver cup packed FF 182
cheers matey! yeah the nokia 6280 is only a 2.0 megapixel camera but by looking at the pictures they look better than 2.0 megapixel lol

No more clio's for me!
Both sweet :)

How does your mate manage lowered 60mm on 17's?!? i had 17's with 40mm Apex springs and it rubbed like a biatch! lol

Wheels are not my cup of tea but if you like it mate that's all that matters.

The car definately sits nice and is one of the best colours imo.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Why would you want 15`s on a clio sport for? for more speed? some people want the looks more than the speed but tbh it doesn`t loose much speed on 17`s and plus when it`s lowered it handles on the road alot better imo.

i like my car the way it is and 17`s IMO do not look OTT!

15`s are for girls
:lolup:

so get to F C U K ;)

silver cup packed FF 182
think dans clio has been lowered on apex springs but cant remember now? the headlite washer jets kept falling out so he decided to blank them off and colour code like the cups/trophys are like.

dannyboy172 nice clio btw

Why would you want 15`s on a clio sport for? for more speed? some people want the looks more than the speed but tbh it doesn`t loose much speed on 17`s and plus when it`s lowered it handles on the road alot better imo.

15`s are for girls

so get to F C U K ;)

Are you going to be putting lexus lights on it next?

not keen on the rims, but it is your car and all that matters is that it puts a smile on your face :)

mint colour, second only to the mars red on ff172s i feel.

jamie

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

15`s are for girls

so get to F C U K ;)

17's are for girls scared to go round corners fast

so you get to F C U K ;)