ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff Dan. Pics look pretty decent? Interior looks sweet in the pics, as it does in the flesh.

Love this little motor!

I just adjusted one setting on the settings as the white balance was shocking at the time, it's on my LG G4 but i'm really impressed with that last shot, the quality it pretty good!

Thanks for the comment Marky boy, how is volvo life treating to you? Sounded epic on that little whatsapp voice clip a while back. Miss your hair

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, it's ok. Few things needing to change. Shocks are fucked and it has apex springs on so I'm changing them for bilsteins and eibach prolines. Inner cv rubber split and a few other niggles that need tackling but all nothing major. It's just very easy driving and nice to have a bit of comfort.

Hair is gone too! Got annoyed of paying to have it cut every other week!

There is good news though..... We can continue our bromance this year as I'll be attending CSF!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks great, fair play you put some hours in on this weapon. I like the look of that gearstick position!:up:

Thanks mate, even if you don't believe in my little up and coming mod ;)

Haha, it's ok. Few things needing to change. Shocks are fucked and it has apex springs on so I'm changing them for bilsteins and eibach prolines. Inner cv rubber split and a few other niggles that need tackling but all nothing major. It's just very easy driving and nice to have a bit of comfort.

Hair is gone too! Got annoyed of paying to have it cut every other week!

There is good news though..... We can continue our bromance this year as I'll be attending CSF!

BILSTEINS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nice one mate! You got any more pics of it lately? Would love to see :) When are you coming back to an RS? We both know you will right ;)

This is excellent news regarding CSF :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::kissingheart::kissingheart: Coming for a few passenger laps too?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Somethings happened. But it's a work in progress! Will be competing it at the weekend. Totally a marmite thing I'll assume!

20160114_081344_HDR_zpspevjhwfw.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys. I think i'm going to tint them with this red tint spray i've had at home for a few years as i'm not a fan of the orange bits but you can see what i'm going for/trying!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Yeh they look alright them. Now you just need to get rid of your fog lights, that'll make the front end look meaner!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Lmao!

Just about to go home to get everything sorted for tomorrow!

Got to fit my brake pads, potentially a new gear box part if it's arrived and swap my wheels back to front as I have a team dynamic that's buckled and the garage put them on the wrong way the retards. Not looking forward to doing that in this weather but I'll be righhhhhht

Alarm is set for 5 tomorrow ughhhhhh

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Why don't you set it for 4am and do the pads and wheel swap in the morning, you don't want to be getting the car ready for tomorrow too early do you! :smile:

RB 182 FF
I'm not inviting myself but just thinking I'd love a ring trip with some fellow Clio nuts! I bet it's a right laugh! I'm probably working in Norway from April and was considering doing a detour to the ring on my way up, but I would imagine Germany at the end of March will be a bit cack weather wise...?!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely need to make a thread. In the Yorkshire section we reckoning?

I got a f**king speeding ticket tonight. First one in 6 years of driving so I'm not doing too badly!! Rather annoyed though

Megane 250
What's the quality of them harnesses like mate? I'm looking for a pair for my GTi and can't make my mind up between them, sabelt or omp ones haha

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
If you're tinting the lights rather than using ph1 rears then you'll want to get some green glass paint and paint your indicator bulbs. Then the colour will shine through orange