ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Jeff, or Marina.

Also those plates need sorting out as they look like they should be on a 330d rather than a clio. The 3/4 ones are cheap enough :smile:))
They're printed like that with no malicious attempt at making it look like a word, just how they printed it. Weird eh. You're right though, will be getting new plates for it at some point but there's no rush. Need to get the bloody thing home first.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
They're printed like that with no malicious attempt at making it look like a word, just how they printed it. Weird eh. You're right though, will be getting new plates for it at some point but there's no rush. Need to get the bloody thing home first.
I thought it was just a normal plate haha.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Little update on a few other bits and bobs i've been doing...

Changed the number plates on the corsa, made a huge difference tbh

20180224_150026 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180225_133321 by dann2707, on Flickr

I'm making 5 more engine tables. 3 have already been reserved but i'm not taking payments until they are done and ready to go so i've been stripping them. They will be going to the sand blasters soon.

If anyone else wants to reserve one let me know, they will be pick up only from Derby.

20180225_125521 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180224_171755 by dann2707, on Flickr

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Few little updates on Boris...

I'm officially booked in for my exhaust to be done. Early April. I can't begin to explain how excited I am.

I got a phase 1 stalk the other week and fitted that and tidied up the horn wiring inside the boss. I didn't like the look of the centre horn and this looks so much better...

20180312_222003 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180312_222130 by dann2707, on Flickr

I also picked up my engines from the sand blaster... the trusty Lupo beast acting as my work horse / van

20180313_190712 by dann2707, on Flickr

I've made a start on welding them up and they're looking really good. I will be spraying them next week (@James) If anyone is interested my for sale thread is here. I have a few left out of the 11 i'm making https://www.cliosport.net/threads/clio-f4r-engine-tables.816413/

Thanks,
Daniel

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Lets hope it goes to plan and makes some torque this time, how is the pnp ecu? Easy to set up and is it pnp or do you need to mess around with the wiring,
Away to do a meg eng & bix conversion this winter, bought complete running car last week so no holding back now ha, need some boost in my life

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Fingers crossed it all goes to plan this time Dan. EFI again?
Thanks mate. Yeah efi!

Lets hope it goes to plan and makes some torque this time, how is the pnp ecu? Easy to set up and is it pnp or do you need to mess around with the wiring,
Away to do a meg eng & bix conversion this winter, bought complete running car last week so no holding back now ha, need some boost in my life

Thank you, torque was good last time as it made 308ftlb but it was bhp that was down 40bhp ish.
Even if it doesn't make more power I still need to get it mapped as the afr ratio is going to be wrong after getting the exhaust done.
The pnp ecu is okay, the support is decent. We have a Facebook message group on there for people to help and discuss. Let me know if you want to join.
Awesome that you'll be doing the same conversion.if you need any hints or pointers give me a shot. I seemed to have gone around the long route with the same final outcome so messed around abit really.

Cheers

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
So something exciting has just happened. Just bought a megane 225 trophy... you'll probably have seen it on Facebook with the absolutely disgusting body kit on.

Gave him an offer he could refuse quite easily and i'm going tomorrow to collect.

Reactions: Gus

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Obviousley not including the bumpers!
Oh man, just imagine my embarrassment today when I'm driving it back for a minimum of 5 hours :( hahahahahaha

Cringing already. Apparently its "fast" and keeps up his mates s3 and golf r or something. Very doubtful. Hahahaha.

If I enjoy the drive back enough I'll keep this and sort the bumpers out. If not I'll definitely be breaking it.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
😂 Even worse to have it parked outside the house. I'd rip the bumpers off as soon as you get home. I hope it is a good one, I hate to see limited edition cars being broken if they are in good useable condition.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Screenshot_2018-04-01-12-55-52.png

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
You weren’t kidding with the eye bleach! that is bad haha. Im Sure with a set of original bumpers it will be a beaut
Awful isn't it. Its so sad to look at.

I'll evaluate it when I'm there but I'm more and more convinced by keeping it as time goes on. Although everything is more expensive when compared to the 182 I've got. Then there's Boris too. And the lupo.

Definitely biting off more than I can chew here haha

Renault Twingo 133
Awful isn't it. Its so sad to look at.

I'll evaluate it when I'm there but I'm more and more convinced by keeping it as time goes on. Although everything is more expensive when compared to the 182 I've got. Then there's Boris too. And the lupo.

Definitely biting off more than I can chew here haha
Yeah I hear you, it’s starting to be quite a collection.. seems a shame to break it tho. No matter what you do, for god sake fix the bumpers lol. Could always sell it on if the time comes as a clean example!