ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Went down to Oxfordshire this weekend for Jp's house meet.

Needless to say I had a cracking time

IMG-20160221-WA0092_zpsp31s99ao.jpg

New wings are on with the help of @fairm010 and @optical @JP83 with the workspace!!

Also fitted the new marmite mod which got a variety of opinions!

20160222_123711_zpsqh5eii4s.jpg

20160222_123705_zpsvvbh9a2e.jpg

RB Clio 182
Hahahaha, looks you have been taken from behind and the lucky person has done one!

Glad the wings are sorted, is it all back right now after your wheel incident?

I like the lights, less Lexus.

Clio 182 - RB
I really do like the trophy rep spoiler [emoji847] Not so keen on the lights mind, nice to have a change though!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Dan can you link me to all the parts you have for the seats please, if you get a moment?

Seats, subrames, harnesses, side mounts, plates, etc. I'm a bit confused on what's needed to get it all.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
you read it here first folks

Hahaha, grim.

Been trying to whatsapp you but my phones knackered so don't think it delivered. Got a dog bone with Poweflex bushes fitted delivered this morning, things are getting serious now!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Purple flavour, I'm very excite.

Some terrible photos of me pale and frail on Facebook hahaha
We've all got them.

My very first boob grab is on there of me doing my sisters mate if you look back that far. I had to do a shot of this really out of date s**t called black beer. Absolutely not worth it at all, awful awwwwfulllllllllllll. The pure excitement on my face is priceless though.

i now gip at the sight of the stuff.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
We've all got them.

My very first boob grab is on there of me doing my sisters mate if you look back that far. I had to do a shot of this really out of date s**t called black beer. Absolutely not worth it at all, awful awwwwfulllllllllllll. The pure excitement on my face is priceless though.

i now gip at the sight of the stuff.

Hahah, definitely trying to find that.

Anyway, I'll stop clogging up your fred now. Got loads of things going on with mine at the moment. Going to CSK on Saturday to get exhaust sorted, dog bone to go on, gearbox oil to change, got money from my birthday to get my cup spoiler painted and F1's to go on. Need a new decent small aeriel now as well.

I got round to taking out the seat spacers after reading your thread Dan but a quick question.
Does your seat still slide? Both mine slide but with loads of effort I guess this is just because they are now catching on the carpet.
Did you place any washers/rubber grommets as from underneath I can see right through when I look up through the holes where the exhaust sits.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I got round to taking out the seat spacers after reading your thread Dan but a quick question.
Does your seat still slide? Both mine slide but with loads of effort I guess this is just because they are now catching on the carpet.
Did you place any washers/rubber grommets as from underneath I can see right through when I look up through the holes where the exhaust sits.
Hey man,

Yeah they require a lot of effort in comparison. I think it's worth it though. I didn't put any washers down or anything though.

So I got my sunstrip back on, this one is staying on this time though! I really like the look

12792153_10153334356180986_7372281329707236235_o.jpg

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Just realised I never replied about your CV!! Sorry mate, completely forgot.

Car is looking great, much more purposeful in the after picture! Almost looks like a non-sport on the previous picture.