ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
@Nick_Leeds

Interior:
MOMO Boss
OMP 300mm steering wheel
Megane Scenic shifter
Yanoo stiff shift 3.0
Quaife style gear knob
Extended throttle pedal
Dashcam fitted
Renaultsport mats
Corbeau Bucket seats
RSA 3" 4 point harnesses
JONFOZ ultra mega super low subframes
Dash strips sprayed the same colour as wheels
Yellow magic tree air freshner

Exterior:

RS200 badge
Trophy rep spoiler
De-wiper
Bullets sprayed anthracite
172 headlights
Grill sprayed black
Smaller number plate
Fabia splitter
Cup washer blanks
Bosch Aerowipers
20mm hubcentric front spacers
MAPS stud and nut kit (90mm front, 68mm rear)
Bumper ties
10mm rear stub axle spacers
c2 shorter aerial
4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 3's

Engine and Handling:

New clutch at the start of the year
RS tuner 98 Ron map
Ramair panel filter
Powerflow cat back exhaust
Bilstein b14 coilovers
Pure motorsport solid topmounts
Eibach camber bolts
Whiteline rear anti roll bar
Black series powerflex inner ARB bush
Black series powerflex outer ARB bush
Evol dogbone black series
Black series powerflex steering rack bushes
Black series rear strut top mount bushes
Vibratechnics solid engine mounts

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

20160125_212304_zpsr6g9asng.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
He's got around 100 in stock apparently. They're not new though, they've had a few laps on the ginetta junior cars. They still have around 7mm tread on though. Guy lives near me in Huddersfield so if you wanted me to get you some give me a shout i'll happily pick them up for you.

Already got some for @leeds2592

Which I'm still to get fitted......

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
As in like a cover on them? Are many coilovers?

When the weather gets better I'm going to dismantle them, clean them up, grease them and fit coilover covers on them.

Yeah, or a coating. My BC's were coated and when dirty then just washed/cleaned up sweet due to everything being protected/powder coated. I know your rears are, so the fronts should have been too IMO.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Tonight i've ordered a few things, massive thanks to @jaswalker24 for the idea behind this. It's a rose joint set up for the whiteline ARB

It's consisting of m10 x 1.5 rose joints as per here

http://www.mcgillmotorsport.com/female-rod-ends-metric-sik-t-teflon-lined-high-performance-series/

Some m10 zinc plated steel threaded bar from eBay for £6 delivered

and some rubber covers http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sealing-B...hash=item58943dd2ae:m:mK9WjPfRejJFA6omX0Vt7Xg

Should stiffen things up even better at the rear. @bashracing this is what I was telling you about mate.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Dan, how long and how many do you need the studding? I've got some high tensile 10.9 grade m10x1.5 pitch studding at work which I could but down and send you? Comes in black too and is strong.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Dan, how long and how many do you need the studding? I've got some high tensile 10.9 grade m10x1.5 pitch studding at work which I could but down and send you? Comes in black too and is strong.
Oh man that's a great offer thanks buddy! However i've just ordered it, was only £6 delivered too. Thanks though Mark, you're great :)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I am,
Booked weekend ticket and morning session on the track! I was there aswell last year was on the afternoon session and didn't end up camping

Epic, see you there mate! come say hi to me :)

Spot on Dan, I might copy that idea too

I should be fitting sometime this weekend if you're around? Most likely Saturday morning as i'm off out that saturday so hangover Sunday + car stuff never works .

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Seeing your car nail it around Cadwell makes me think I should have left the Cup N/A. Loving what you've done with this car mate and the spec you've got it to is spot on.
Thank you very much mate! Appreciate the kind words.

I dreamt about a pms shifter last night. But the knob was absolutely massive and it put me off. I woke up and realised it was a dream. I still want a pms shifter.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Really like this car. Such a shame about the off :(. Seen McGill motorsports name pop up a few times. Seem like a decent company

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Really like this car. Such a shame about the off 😧. Seen McGill motorsports name pop up a few times. Seem like a decent company
Thanks Dan? It is Dan isn't it? Cool name if so.

They dispatched the parts at 8 this morning after ordering them last night. Decent! Hopefully everything arrives before the weekend so I can get my tinker on.

REALLY need to rebalance my wheel after the weights came flying off on track on the off, but the garage opposite my humble abode here wanted £13 for doing one. Just smiled and turned around. What a f**king joke!!! Dickholeyholes.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
About bloody time with this Ethanol. Thank you really :kissingheart::kissingheart:

Can just see my stalkery eye peering through hahahaha

I've been meaning to start a thread since I got the car, it just takes me a while haha.

I was gonna edit it and shiz on the mac but that's straight off the camera.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate. There are other names than Dan?!?, pfffft.
Plans look great, will follow with interest :smile:
There are but they are w**k and mcwanker etc etc

This weekend I shall be fitting the extra Yanoo stiff shift part i've had for a year now that @Mash. kindly sent me a filtration module from a Ph1 so that I can actually fit it. Guys a legend.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'm going to use this car a s a bit of inspiration for my next one!

Without the dodgy driving antics that's happened recently! Looking at arctic 182's and then having PR1.2's and buckets.....
Haha i'll take that as a compliment, especially the driving part ;)

Currently holding a lovely girthy shaft in my hand - got all my parts for the transition to rose joints for the ARB tomorrow wooooo.

Hoping @bashracing and @leeds2592 are gonna come for a tinker!