ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn Cats!!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
next time you wash your car, have someone sit in your car when you put your things away... when the cat goes to scratch, get the person in the car to give it a good braaaaawp to scare the little s**t away...

alternatively, hook a battery up to your car to make give the cat an electric shock?

ITB BG 182
http://www.maplin.co.uk/scattercat-pest-repeller-222505

This works a treat, i also use it on my neighbours cats when they are still on their own garden after running off mine.

Next time your washing the car, have a very large tub of soapy water near by then when said cat comes close, pick the fucker up and chuck it in the barrel.

Then just run like a mother f***er as it will chase you, it did me anyway.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Then just run like a mother f***er as it will chase you, it did me anyway.
Hahaha quality.

Yea I'd get one of those but we're out of stock atm. And cos I work there I'm not allowed to order one in (unless it's for a customer, and using fake names doesn't work anymore lol). So I've got to wait. :mad: