ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn Cats!!!

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Does anybody have any ideas or know of any ways (if there are any at all) to keeps cats away from your car? I don't know how daft that question sounds but I'm sure you guys will tell me. It's just that I've spent the best part of 5 hours this afternoon cleaning my car. And not even 30 seconds after putting everything back in the shed, I come back outside to lock my car and there she is..... The little s**te is slashing all over the freshly polished paintwork of my rear bumper. Now I had thought about shooting the bugger and burying her out back , but I thought my mum might not be too pleased with that idea (with it being her cat and all). So any ideas on how to prevent this would be greatly appreciated. Or is this something I'm just gonna have to get over and accept?

Clio sport 182
You could try covering the area where you park your car wuth pepper and keep doing it to refresh it like after its rained, r lass uses it in the garden to keep em from shittin on our lawn 

Black Sheep
Cats also Love getting stoned. So get it high and it wont be arsed to scratch your car. They really Love the stuff for some reason. One of my cats was hooked!

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
So pepper and orange/lemon peel. Thanks guys. Been really helpful. The cats ain't gonna be able to get to the car for amount of orange peel that's going round it lol.

Renault Clio RS182
You should be proud, it does that to mark its terretory, like a guard cat keeping the other pesky ones from jumping on the car and scratching it!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You could always try not giving a f**k.

Did it burn through your paint? No, didn't think so.

Titanium 182
There's something you can buy which emits a high pitched noise which scares off cats. I don't give enough of a damn to actually google it, but it's out there if you're bothered about the cat sitting on your car.

There's something you can buy which emits a high pitched noise which scares off cats. I don't give enough of a damn to actually google it, but it's out there if you're bothered about the cat sitting on your car.

This. ultrasonic cat repeller thing.

197 Cup
water gun! Cats hate getting wet. Even better, mix some pepper in the water and wait in ambush for the culprit and then give it the best squirt of its life! Easier and kinder than breaking its legs so it cant get to your newly polished car!!!! :evil:

Megane RS 250
When you dont want them to crap over your garden half oranges placed around they hate that.