ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daily Drive mk2 project

renault clio
Been out cleaning the car before its road trip down to England this weekend. decided to take some pics of it out on the road.

006_zps8e71eb14.jpg

015_zps97765459.jpg

016_zps2c838d75.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That watermark is annoying me. It looks like part of a project I done in HND2...

Car looks good. Needs lowered a little more and don't tint anything. I would be tempted to colour code but may make it a bit green.

renault clio
yeah im working on a better one.

im as low as i can go at the back and i dont want too much nose down stance, so gonna have to source some lower rear springs. i dont think il get it colour coded, i like the black and green theme of the car

renault clio
yeah im getting to headlight units next month, phase 2s so they have the black inserts and match the rest of the car, so might buy a pair at the same time

renault clio
been having fun with photoshop, this is the dream ride height! anyone got any suggestions for rear springs so i can get this?

cliolowedit_zps9bc3962a.jpg

renault clio
time for yet more pictures! i had it out, cleaned and waxed today, also lowered the front a bit more. however my road trip has taken its tole on my electrics, its decided to go into limp home mode :( soon have it fixed though.

002_zpsf7bdb5bf.jpg

005_zps03b70e4f.jpg

020_zps39944a04.jpg

037_zpsc05672f1.jpg

renault clio
Been a while since i made any real progress with the car, so decided it was time to change the faded headlights.

Before
007_zpsf7fafc1c.jpg

008_zps72f6a653.jpg

Sad looking clio :(
010_zps856e532f.jpg

After
23_zps3632ffce.jpg

017_zpsf69b2e6f.jpg

018_zpscb3546b4.jpg

I think it looks a million times better!

Clio II Dci
Love the way it stands with those wheels :D
What tyre measurements are you runing?
Gr8 job on the headlights mate