ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daily Drive mk2 project

renault clio
i cant wait for summer mate, i work part time at the moment as im at college, but will be working full time over the summer so hopefully will be able to afford loads of goodies for the clio!

2007 Clio 197
What college are you at? Im at napier at the moment. Last exam is tomorrow!
Mot on mines is also tomorrow!

renault clio
Stevenson, got into Napier for next year. been out of education for a couple years now, so not enjoying being a skint student, having no money lol!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
What course are you on bro? I done Computer Arts and Design there a couple of years back, currently finishing up Design and Digital Arts at Napier.

2007 Clio 197
@heez, I think ive seen your ignis at merchiston a few times. The red alloys really stick out haha!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
im on degree foundation film and television, doing the same thing this year at napier

I think my mate done that, unsure. Will you be going into 1st year or what? The films guys at Napier are pretty cool, worked with Nick Gibbon (Yes his last name) this year for a project and he's down to earth.

@heez, I think ive seen your ignis at merchiston a few times. The red alloys really stick out haha!

You probably have. Especially lately with the degree show/VIVAs. It'll be there 9.30am tomorrow for the final thing I'll be marked on. Nervous=understatement.

renault clio
IMG_4081_zpse05d9c03.jpg

Got the tyres swapped round this morning, thanks guys i had no idea they were the wrong way round!

Rb 182
Thats a cracking vid you've put together. Are you going to do a vid of the Scottish car show?

Last edited:
  renault clio
Update for today! had my first major accident from lowering the car - got pushed off a thin country road my a BMW, scraped the subframe a lot! wont be getting bullied off the road again

Thats a cracking vid you've put together. Are you going to do a vid of the Scottish car show?

yeah thats the plan! should be a good one, i did one last year, but i have far better equipment now so should be much better.

1.2, 172 Cup soon
cracking car mate, love those wheels! instead of getting black surround headlights you should get the projector ones, that are in sports (correct me if im wrong) haha :)

renault clio
im doing the car on a major budget though. trying to keep it as cheap as possible, i probably wouldnt change the lights at all but they have gotten very fogged up and worn looking.

1.2, 172 Cup soon
take them apart spray the inside and re-seal them, im sure there is alot of guides on here on how to do that, also with the hazed look on headlights, it is easily fixed with some wet sandpaper and compound rub matey

renault clio
updates for today, my dad took it upon himself to move my car out of my driveway and in the process kerbed my brand new wheels, cheers father!

TT QS
Love is. Those wheels are gorgeous. Shame your dad curbed it. Glad mine has more OCD than me about things like that. What are your plans? If you've already said, I apologise, I'm tired lol

renault clio
well im planning on going slightly lower, im as low as i can go at the back so need a custom spring setup. im fitting my ktec stealth exhaust later this week. eventually tackling the interior, new seats, stearing wheel etc.

renault clio
so finally got another update, despite the pouring rain, i managed to fit my ktec exhaust today! sounds awesome, not too loud, just right! i will put up pics when its not pissing down!

1.2 16v Clio
looks clean mate! looks like your splitter is going to take a hammering with those speed bumps on the video haha! you planning on adding anything else?

renault clio
got some ideas for the interior that could be a little controversial. nothing major on the outside, thinking about moving to rear wheel drive soon, so not gonna splash any major cash on this.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I used a film lamin-x
I reversed into somebody and the light cracked under the lamin-x that's all. The lamin x was really good tbh

renault clio
also looking for advice on rear springs, im as low as i can go at the rear and im looking to buy a set that will allow me to go lower, anyone got any suggestions?

renault clio
I used a film lamin-x
I reversed into somebody and the light cracked under the lamin-x that's all. The lamin x was really good tbh

il think about it more before i do anything. just thought it might look good with the black and green theme of the car