ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyborg's Clio B Initiale

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
Hello and greetings from germany...

I'm 23 jears old and drive my Clio for about 2 jears…

I've someone can read german you can read my "original" thread here

For all other i will post some Pictures from my car here... but with short explain.

My Clio after buy....

ClioUrzustand8.jpg

ClioUrzustand002.jpg

ClioUrzustand10.jpg

ClioUrzustand14.jpg

ClioUrzustand015.jpg

Fully stock clio b phase 1..... 1.6 16V Initale

After a few months later a KW Coilovers Variant 1 had find the may in my Clio. At the first and second picture you can see the difference between the original chassis and the coilovers.

Cliotiefervorher.jpg

Cliotiefernachher.jpg

Some more aspects…

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

Just some months later after a “little” crash with the clio a of a friend, the hole rear of my car is new and some unpainted parts has been coated. The rear bumper is now the bumper from the 2.0 16v Clio and all the writing at the hatch has been cleaned.

ClioLackierung005.jpg

ClioLackierung004.jpg

ClioLackierung003.jpg

ClioLackierung001.jpg

ClioLackierung006.jpg

ClioLackierung002.jpg

The next I want to chance are the rims... and I’ve found some really nice :-D ….
The Momo Corse at 7,5x17” with Continental Sport Comntact 2 in 195/40/R17…

felgen005ow4.jpg

felgen006xf3.jpg

felgen007gf8.jpg

… and with the tire…

felgen010ov7.jpg

This was last November and the winter is coming so I must use winter tires. This is only as a trail to see how the rims are looking at my car.

felgen023ri5.jpg

felgen018mv7.jpg

felgen021bn0.jpg

felgen026tf5.jpg

I hope my Clio enjoy….

… waiting for summer …. :-D ….

I always fancied an Initiale, the interior is pimping! Looks good on those Momo's. But please don't put a carzone kit on it, yes I did notice the poster and no its not good idea.

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
looks reallly nice mate, keep us updated!

and maybe some phase 2 rear lights too?

thx ... but phase 2 rearlights nerver find the way at my Clio :) .. hate them ;) .. I must do some new pictures ... have modified my original rearlights with a black film....

I find it looks really nice ...

Chocolate Bar™
looks cracking :) personally would never go for 17s on a clio as they always look too big, but the polished rim makes them look ok!

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
is that real walnut? ;)

no :p ... want to brushit .. but i must dismntle the parts and thats not a funny work...

My mates got the corse's in 16'', they are 17'' right??

yes... the rims are 17"

I always fancied an Initiale, the interior is pimping! Looks good on those Momo's. But please don't put a carzone kit on it, yes I did notice the poster and no its not good idea.

a carzone kit ? sry dont know what you mean ...

Lots of Alfas
Your car looks mint, how many miles has it done? Glad to see you lowered it before putting those wheels on.

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
Your car looks mint, how many miles has it done? Glad to see you lowered it before putting those wheels on.

hi !

at the firts day exactly 42,555 km ... today there is a 56,800 at the display :p

... aand .... i hate cars with blink blink crome rims .. and stock chassis :D

1.2 16valve sport
Looks nice mate, can you get some further back pics with the momos on as i have been thinking of getting these but its hard to see how they look overall on the car from the close pics :)

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
Looks nice mate, can you get some further back pics with the momos on as i have been thinking of getting these but its hard to see how they look overall on the car from the close pics :)

hi ..

thx ..

sry i just dont have anymore pictures with the rims on the car ... there are only mounted for a half hour to see wo deep i can go with the coilovers and how it looks ... sry ... the only picure i have is from a handy.. the picture gets blurred due to an unsteady hand ....

When do some new pictures I will post it .... ;)

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
Your car looks great! Love it!

What else do you have planned for it in summer?

ohh thx :) ...

hmm planned...

- get the rims on it :cool:
- painting the rest of the plastic parts like the handholds, exterior mirrors and some other little parts ....
- tinting mirros (hope are the right words .. verry difficulty to find the right word for all those car parts and the tuning ....)
- engine bonnet extension (evil eye !?)
- painting some engine parts
- finishing my car hifi project

I hope you know what I mean :rolleyes:

BG 182
Very nice mate.. Looks much better witht he wheels on it now.. I would recomend getting some mrk2 ph2 rear lights ;)

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
Very nice mate.. Looks much better witht he wheels on it now.. I would recomend getting some mrk2 ph2 rear lights ;)

:p ... the ph2 rearlights will never find a way to my car :p .. the ph1 looks much better in my opinion ....

Clio B 1.6 16V Initiale
Hello !!!

My rims are mounted and looking really nice...
Here some Pictures fron yesternday evening...

clio001ps4.jpg

clio006kr8.jpg

clio011pr3.jpg

clio016rl7.jpg

clio015ut6.jpg

clio010sa5.jpg

clio005zu4.jpg

clio017qk6.jpg

clio004qt1.jpg

clio009mz9.jpg

clio014xf0.jpg

clio013or2.jpg

clio008ut5.jpg

clio012on1.jpg

clio007ip6.jpg

clio002vb1.jpg

clio003eo1.jpg

'91 Clio RT =D
thats really nice mate :)

like the black film on the lights, it is original :)

I like the idea of evil eyes, are you still doing that?

Nice one mate