ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I’m done with this now, got about 60 hours on steam, 10 of that was probably playing with graphics settings. In that time I’ve had 0 crashes but did have one game breaking bug which a lot of others had and it was so broken they actually patched it very quickly.

The main story and a couple of bigger side missions are very good but anything other than that is very very repetitive and in general the game lacks much depth imo, its a good game with amazing graphics which makes brilliant use of DLSS but it has nothing on The Witcher 3 for me, bring on the ray traced version 👍

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve not played 2077 - but for all the hype, preorders and buzz that this game generated - it does appear to have quietened down a lot in the media.

Given that Witcher 3 still continues to be referred to and actively promoted - I read a gaming reviewer back in February literally pleading with people who missed it the first time around, to give it go - 2077 doesn’t appear to have the same draw.

I should (being a big fan of the genre) want to play 2077 more than it’s older sibling. But if forced to pick just one, I think I’d be partnering up with Geralt and Roach instead.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Witcher 3 has deeper and more polished side quests than all of CP2077's main story.

I'm looking forward to playing W3 again on PC on the ultrawide, it's meant to be an excellent game for it.

Evo 5 RS
I'm about 50 odd hours in and honestly, the game is awesome...it's just not finished, it's that simple. Still waiting to finish it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think if it wasn't CDPR, people's expectations would've been lower.

I got a refund on my original console version but I've just paid £20 for the PC code, not played it yet though

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I keep holding off buying this @ £20. Once it dips below that I'll just in.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
2077 has no depth to it at all, very disappointing in general, I ended up just focusing on the main story to get through it, although I did enjoy it The Witcher 3 is a far far superior game in every way minus the less modern graphics, but it is getting a free ray tracing update at some point which will of course help... abit, not that it looks bad anyway tbh, especially considering it’s age now.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
2077 has no depth to it at all, very disappointing in general, I ended up just focusing on the main story to get through it, although I did enjoy it The Witcher 3 is a far far superior game in every way minus the less modern graphics, but it is getting a free ray tracing update at some point which will of course help... abit, not that it looks bad anyway tbh, especially considering it’s age now.

100% agreed. Gutted really as it had so much potential

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I’m not getting excited again 😂
Be nice if the game gets sorted though. It’s a good game if you can see passes the problems.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Next gen update available now for series S/X.
I’m just downloading free trial to see what it’s like. If it’s any good I’ll pick it up for £20 from ASDA

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I've downloaded the trial again even though I had it on release then got a refund for it lol

Intrested in seeing what difference the next gen update makes, Does it have Ray tracing etc?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It does on PC, but if your graphics card isn't top spec it'll murder your frame rate. So there might be some of the basic Ray Tracing on the console version but not the whole deal.

There's just so many light sources in any one scene, they couldn't shove more in if they tried.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
PS5 I assume? They stopped selling the PS4 version it ran so crap I think?

It's a decent game, considering new release titles are £70 or so I'd say £20 is a pretty good deal.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I definitely got more than 20 quid worth of enjoyment out of the story

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah , £20 is really tempting like. Hardly see if any videos on YouTube on this game for quite some time now

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah , £20 is really tempting like. Hardly see if any videos on YouTube on this game for quite some time now

They kicked out a massive patch a little while back, fixed the vast majority of issues people got in a flap about but since release there hasn't been a massive amount of new content (which is under development).

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
PS5 I assume? They stopped selling the PS4 version it ran so crap I think?

It's a decent game, considering new release titles are £70 or so I'd say £20 is a pretty good deal.
Yes mate PS5, played about 3 hours last night, seems decent, looks like it's pretty big, few little glitches but nothing serious so far.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had a quick look on the PS Store, have they took it off?
It's on there but is £39.99 now. This is on my PS App and it wasn't near the top of the list.
Screenshot_20220429_172629_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429_172629_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429_172629_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 31

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Really looking forward to this.

I started my 2nd "proper" playthrough of this in September and I've not put it down, I did enjoy this on release. I just looked past a lot of the bugs (being a Bathesda fan, it's second nature), some of the bugs I had though were not the game breaking bugs others had.

With my 2nd playthrough as a Corpo I'm yet to finish the game but I've been smart this time and just methodically gone through all the Gigs, Side Jobs and the NCPD missions and collected all the Legendary weapons for V's stash. Went for a build with 20 Body, 9 Reflexes, 18 Technical ability, 18 Intelligence, 6 Cool. Pretty unstoppable, only had issue with one Cyberpsycho who made me use 2nd heart (I was just trying to punch them though).

Is anybody still playing this, or just me?

Few pictures I've taken during this playthrough.
1850f7b4c9794-screenshotUrl.jpg
1850f7ba5e341-screenshotUrl.jpg
1850f7bb53862-screenshotUrl.jpg
1850f7b886f45-screenshotUrl.jpg
1850f7b96d675-screenshotUrl.jpg
1850f7b5e0189-screenshotUrl.jpg

Only missing one gun, but you get that by completing the game.
1850f7b6b913-screenshotUrl.jpg
1850f7b796a72-screenshotUrl.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yes will definitely be getting this when it's released.

I got Cyberpunk abuot November/December 2021, by then a couple of patches had been released. I didn't see what all the fuss was about with bugs, the game played perfectly.
Would imagine alot of issues were with previous-gen consoles, just not upto the task of running a game like that.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah noticed you've been playing this a bit @BIFCAIDS . Kinda regretted not getting this while it was on offer the other week. Need to get it though. How many hours is just the story and also if you do all the side missions? What's Phantom Liberty, is it a paid DLC to the game ?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I started playing recently when I upgraded my PC.. although COD (and now WoW) are stopping me having time to play it hah. Hopefully over Xmas I can put more hours into it.. really quite enjoying it though

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's a great game for showing off more powerful graphics cards. The lighting in particular is fantastic with tons of ray-tracing enabled.

I'm seeing new 6800XT cards on the market for around £600, or the 6900XT for £700, all very tempting.

Last edited: