ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Suspension pack...

Does the Suspension pack actually lower the car or does it simply provide stiffer springs and a better drive?

this is for insurance purposes cos i am getting quotes of £300 etxra for mods compared (the 2 cup option packs)to a standard 182...

they only asked me to declare if the car was lowered? the uprated springs didnt bother them...

can anyone clear this up?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The Cup suspension pack does lower the car, but only by 3mm apparently, so visually there is not gonna be any difference!

However, you will NOT need to declare this to the insurance as its standard factory fit items, not aftermarket stuff...

Ive ordered mine with cup suspesion and spoiler pack,the insurance company said factory options didnt make a difference.
Col

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

I got quoted for th 182 an extra 11 squids on top of my 172 policy but with the two cup packs it costs an extra 35. Admiral apparently do not cover extra factory fitted parts. How dumb is that?:confused: