ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup pack or not?

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
Can't decide from the pics whether this 182 on eBay has both cup packs or not rang the dealer and he didn't know

Here's the item number 300486553541
On iPhone so can't post link

What do you think?

Before anyone says I know it's overpriced

Just need to know if it's worth going to look at and I've got my heart set on a cup packed 182

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No cup suspension or splitter- has the spoiler-

worth about 4k

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
LOL_ I had a lovely silver one before xmas-

Hopefully the Golf goes tomorrow- so back seling RS's- always stop at Xmas- not worth even trying between Middle dec & start of Jan...

S

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
I think I know the one you mean, has to wait till I sold my bike and just my luck i sold it the week after you sold the Clio

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
  Stage 2 Meg Trophy
The lower end of the 197 is the top end of my budget. Would prefer a low mileage 182 and then have some cash for a few mods. The titanium one above looks good but a bit of a trek for me and the one in Cheshire is way too far. Think I might have to be patient :(

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
Not a fan of the blue if I'm honest thanks for all this legwork your doing on my behalf. Think I might take a trip to Oxford next week. And I've just subscribed to your traders section so I'll know when you have some more stock